Adopt-A-Soldier seeks Thanksgiving ho...

Adopt-A-Soldier seeks Thanksgiving host families

There are 25 comments on the El Paso Times story from Oct 24, 2007, titled Adopt-A-Soldier seeks Thanksgiving host families. In it, El Paso Times reports that:

Families who would like to make sure soldiers new to the service have a good Thanksgiving meal on Nov. via El Paso Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at El Paso Times.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
The Laing Family

Wonder Lake, IL

#23 Nov 12, 2012
We would love to have a soldier or two at our house for thanksgiving. My father in-law was a ex marine and I have very fond memories of him bringing a soldier to Thanksgiving. We live in northern Il please email me at [email protected]
Kevin Lowry

Orland Park, IL

#24 Nov 14, 2012
My family would be honored to host service men or women for thanksgiving dinner and football games our home is in Orland Park,Il
Contact me at [email protected]

Berwyn, IL

#29 Nov 2, 2014
My family & I would be honored to host Thanksgiving & Christmas dinner a service man or woman this year. We live in the western suburbs. Can someone help us do this? Love CheLsea's
Martha Halstead

Wilmington, CA

#30 Nov 10, 2014
We live in the Los Angeles area and would love to host a soldier or two or three for Thanksgiving. How do I go about doing that? Who do I contact?

Crete, IL

#31 Nov 21, 2014
Hi! My husband and I are looking to host a soldier or 3 or 4 for Christmas dinner (and day). Anyone know how we can go about it? We live in the far south suburbs of Chicago and we can pick up and drop off, if necessary.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Where to eat Thanksgiving dinner in Toronto for... Sep 26 Syrian Refugee Assn 1
News Lexington Neighbors Discover Animal House of Ho... (Nov '07) Sep 24 annabell 197
News Free cigarettes at Kinston Christmas Parade (Nov '13) Aug '15 Early 2
News Special event in Dudley to mark 75 years since ... Aug '15 news 1
News Police make drug arrest during Brown Thursday (Dec '13) Aug '15 Kentucky1486 5
News When do foods spoil? Aug '15 pranab31 1
News Harper calls election for Oct. 14, ignores own ... (Sep '08) Aug '15 JUSTIN TRUDEAU ER... 6
More from around the web