Police make drug arrest during Brown ...

Police make drug arrest during Brown Thursday

There are 5 comments on the KAIT-TV story from Nov 29, 2013, titled Police make drug arrest during Brown Thursday. In it, KAIT-TV reports that:

Charles Colby Hammon NEWPORT, AR - The Newport Police Department managed to snag a drug arrest during the chaos of Thanksgiving holiday shopping.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KAIT-TV.

CitizenSource

Ozark, MO

#1 Dec 17, 2013
Colby Hammon is 25 yrs old and when I showed my husband his picture he believed Colby to be in his 50's. Im just saying that I do not see the attraction to methamphetamines if this is how they age you and makes your appearance suffer so drastically. Colby was in the same grade with my middle child and I remember the day he was born. It is so sad that he just continues generations of drug addiction and from the looks of him he will also continue to die young like his mom and other members of his family.....Its so sad to see this very handsome young man destroy his body with drugs and be reduced to the pathetic man looking back at the camera....
badbone

Newport, AR

#2 Dec 17, 2013
Dumbass losers choose to abuse their bodies with drugs. Meth, pills, alcohol and cigarettes seem to be the most popular. Who is to blame? They only need to look in the mirror......
lol

United States

#3 Dec 18, 2013
Badbone u r a f***ing joke get out from behind ur screen name ..and put ur real one out here I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same way ..ur probably a dealer the way u like down grade folks i consider ppl like u a p***y...
badbone

Newport, AR

#4 Dec 18, 2013
lol wrote:
Badbone u r a f***ing joke get out from behind ur screen name ..and put ur real one out here I'm sure a lot of folks feel the same way ..ur probably a dealer the way u like down grade folks i consider ppl like u a p***y...
Why don't U put ur real name on here?? U must be one of the crackheaded losers I previously mentioned...
Kentucky1486

United States

#5 Aug 11, 2015
We all make mistakes and do things wrong. One is no better or worse then the other. Sure we all know drugs are bad and destroy lives but why say negative comments about Colby and especially his family. Why don't you pray for him instead of gossip about him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Morris: Weird turkey love Jun '16 Fundie Concernd B... 1
News Body Of Missing Man Found In Green River (Dec '14) May '16 Mosquito 3
News Malia and Sasha Obama May '16 Three Days 9R 13
News Asheville Art Talk: Matt Tommey, not A typical ... May '16 Will Dockery 1
News Chloe Sevigny rocks retro cropped jeans and she... May '16 Three Days 2
News Obama Criticizes Clinton on NAFTA (Nov '07) May '16 positronium 7
News Travel Q&A: Best to trim route for 'epic' Calif... Apr '16 Sheri 1
More from around the web