50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, No...

50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, Not Movies

There are 69 comments on the Rapnewsdirect.com story from Dec 13, 2005, titled 50 Cent Better Stick To Rap Music, Not Movies. In it, Rapnewsdirect.com reports that:

After a disappointing audience turnout generated less than $30 million, the rap artist 50 Cent and his hip hop group better stick to music.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Rapnewsdirect.com.

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
jak t

Wigan, UK

#77 Apr 25, 2007
50 cent the film is the best filf u can ever get listen 2 my rap

look look wolley stands tought notis that this man did not have is hands up 123 n to the 4 1 da 2 da 3 da 4 your da hes da ur pop non this guy isnt a mother fucking mc i no everything hes gota say against me i am white i am a fucking pom i do like in a trayler with my mum n poper donk did shoot him self in the leg with his own gun but i no something about you went to canbsery at aprivat school this guy is a gangster his real name clarence so there is my rap i will write another as soon as a tap
Anna

Australia

#79 May 17, 2007
Ashley H wrote:
<quoted text>
i think the only thing he should do is try to stop getting shot. he sucks at everything else. it was an alright movie but c'mon we have ALL seen better and i think there is enough movie stars and rappers to spare. we need more rock and country and not that stupid "rap"
For me it is the best true story ever seen on movie. The best. He rocks.
Anna

Australia

#80 May 17, 2007
50 cent is the best...
shady

Norfolk, VA

#81 May 18, 2007
if ashly h didn't like rap why is she on this website
shady

Norfolk, VA

#82 May 18, 2007
dfhgftffjfjfjjhahahahahahahhah ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah ahahahahahahahahahahahsjsajann ajnadadanadnadajdnndda it fittydjdjdhddhdjkdkkdkdkjfkdkd fjhfkdkdkdeminemjdjjdjdudjdjdj dhdhjdshdhdhdfhfdfddhahahahaha ha
BeastFromTheEast

Bridgetown, Barbados

#83 May 18, 2007
Biggie/Pac>BigL/BigPun>N as>Rakim>DOG>CAT>S HEEP>ENIMEN!!!!
Jim fear

Kitchener, Canada

#85 Sep 28, 2007
Woah I just stumbled upon here by accident, Illiteracy, you know slang is proven to lower iq and actually make you more idiotic?

I wonder how it feels to be half retarded,

*sigh* i guess that is just how the world works.

ps. 50 cent is a horrible rapper with no orginality or talent, lil wayne isn't good, nor probably anyone on your list besides tupac, who could actually read. This is why rap culture is becoming pathetic, unoriginal and fucking forgettable.
JAG

Englewood, CO

#86 Oct 4, 2007
50 cent is a g baby so yall better recognize or ill slap all of you!!!!!!!

“Never go to my youtube channel”

Since: Sep 13

United Kingdom

#87 Oct 13, 2013
Filthy Scent stinks like garbage rat!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News City firefighters feed 55 families with union dues (Nov '09) Jun 20 mom of layanna 25
News AG Luther Strange explains recusal in Hubbard case Jun 12 Jaysus Sharia 2
News Southern Democrats urge a return to party basics (Nov '14) Jun 5 Will Dockery 50
News Father says he can't turn over missing Morenci ... (Feb '11) May '15 hon2505 5
What about McDonald's burger stuffings? May '15 unfabuloustart 1
News Mom grasps that boys are in heaven May '15 hon2505 1
News Former trooper gets quick guilty verdict (Sep '07) May '15 Bitterly Saddened 56
More from around the web