Minnesota, North Dakota inmates missing from jail

Nov 23, 2010 Read more: TwinCities.com 9
Authorities are seeking a Minnesota man and another inmate from North Dakota because the men haven't returned from jail furloughs. Read more
Common Sense

Storm Lake, IA

#1 Nov 25, 2010
Ya think pictures of the two might have enhanced the artical? When I go out I see a lot of faces - not name tags around people's necks.
Joe Blow

Saint Paul, MN

#2 Nov 25, 2010
Ok, How stupid are you Jailers? These guys were IN JAIL because they VIOLATED Probation. So Why do you think they would come back if you let them out? I think this should be treated just like a movie rental. In a movie rental, if the renter does not bring the movie back, it cannot be reported as a crime because the movie was willfully given to the renter. So, these guys should be free because the government let them out!
Crackhead

Saint Paul, MN

#3 Nov 25, 2010
What the hell? Furlough really? what the F kinda jail allows that chit? Oh the kind that loses them I guess.
GLOCK

Saint Michael, MN

#4 Nov 25, 2010
Joe Blow wrote:
Ok, How stupid are you Jailers? These guys were IN JAIL because they VIOLATED Probation. So Why do you think they would come back if you let them out? I think this should be treated just like a movie rental. In a movie rental, if the renter does not bring the movie back, it cannot be reported as a crime because the movie was willfully given to the renter. So, these guys should be free because the government let them out!
Ain't the jailers fault. It,s the "MN. NICE CATCH and RELEASE "JUSTICE" SYSTEM. Get after the bleeding heart liberal law makers!!!!!!!
Roger Austin

Saint Paul, MN

#5 Nov 25, 2010
Are you kidding furlough's from jail, who thought this one up, ACLU members?
felons for franken

Minneapolis, MN

#6 Nov 26, 2010
Joe Blow wrote:
they probably had to go vote.
Joe Blow

Saint Paul, MN

#7 Nov 26, 2010
felons for franken wrote:
<quoted text>
they probably had to go vote.
Oh Yeah, I didn't take that into account. Hope they voted a few times.
da moanerz

East Grand Forks, MN

#8 Nov 23, 2011
lol felons for franken
Anonymous

United States

#9 Jun 15, 2012
Why does it matter this town is full of convicts just as well rapist murderers snitches and etc they work in most business places including mowing lawns....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Jesus Center gives Thanksgiving meal to some wh... (Nov '09) Apr 15 Raelotta 11
News Police fired shots to stop car (Dec '09) Mar 24 I agree 9
News Framingham Removes Teacher For Alleged Racist R... Mar 24 Crunchdog66 3
News Body Of Missing Man Found In Green River Mar 19 me and myself 2
News Dog Breeder Defends Animal Horror House Claims (Nov '07) Mar '15 pei rescue 92
News Wife charged with murder (Dec '07) Mar '15 lil cory v 103
News Education - Stephenson Band In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Mar '15 Xavierromao 10
More from around the web