Woman Killed in Thanksgiving Wreck

Woman Killed in Thanksgiving Wreck

There are 16 comments on the Fox4KC story from Nov 27, 2009, titled Woman Killed in Thanksgiving Wreck. In it, Fox4KC reports that:

Police say that a woman was killed on Thanksgiving in a single-car accident at I-435 and Holmes Road in Kansas City, MIssouri.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Fox4KC.

cecilia pozos

Kansas City, MO

#1 Nov 27, 2009
the woman was my grandma. our family is having an extremely hard time with it. she was very loved. and she will be remembered.
sweartheart

Overland Park, KS

#2 Nov 27, 2009
My family hearts and prays are with you all during this difficult time. She is a angle now.
There IS A GOD

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2009
I am soo sorry about your loss!! I will pray for comfort for you and your family!!
Heather Reed

Kansas City, MO

#4 Nov 27, 2009
cecilia pozos wrote:
the woman was my grandma. our family is having an extremely hard time with it. she was very loved. and she will be remembered.
She was very loved by everyone she knew. She sat across from me at work and she always had a smile on her face. She always talked about how much she loved her family, especially her granddaughter. She will be missed by everyone.
RXSol Co-Worker

Lees Summit, MO

#5 Nov 27, 2009
She was such a caring, loving and wonderful lady. When we heard the news this morning, we were all in tears and was not able to concentrate on our work. Our hearts goes out to our dear loving friend's family especially her husband. We will miss you dearly. Your caring heart and wonderful smile. You are in a much better place. We love you.
kcmomma

Kansas City, MO

#6 Nov 28, 2009
So sorry to hear of your loss! My thoughts and prayers are with the family!
cecilia pozos

Kansas City, MO

#7 Nov 28, 2009
Heather Reed wrote:
<quoted text>
She was very loved by everyone she knew. She sat across from me at work and she always had a smile on her face. She always talked about how much she loved her family, especially her granddaughter. She will be missed by everyone.
thank you so much. i know all of us are taking it very hard right now. i just i had been able to really say goodbye to her
Al Barchers

Kansas City, MO

#8 Nov 29, 2009
I am Karens husband. Thank you for all your comments. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. the service is at Longview funeral home Tuesday 6pm to 8pm. Karen loved you all at Rx Sol. She was my world and I can't see how I will move forward.
Sandy Young

Kansas City, MO

#9 Nov 29, 2009
I don't even know what to say, I just can't believe it, we will all miss her. I only wish.....
Rebecka Clubine

Kansas City, MO

#10 Nov 29, 2009
At&t slow to restore our servive. We are saddened by my Moms death and she will be missed very much. She leaves behind 3 daughters and 7 beautiful grandchildren that will forever have wonderful memories. And we have piece in knowing she will be able to watch over us until such time we are able to be with her in Heaven. Thank you to everyone for your support.
cindy

Lenexa, KS

#12 Nov 29, 2009
Al Barchers wrote:
I am Karens husband. Thank you for all your comments. This is the hardest thing I have ever had to deal with. the service is at Longview funeral home Tuesday 6pm to 8pm. Karen loved you all at Rx Sol. She was my world and I can't see how I will move forward.
yes we all love karen and her husband at shirley homestyle restaurant and i feel so hart when that happen and she was a nice person and plus funny to and tell her husband we are there for you
cindy

Lenexa, KS

#13 Nov 29, 2009
this is cindy and when karen and husband been coming to shirley restaurant and we all love they and when i heard about it i start cring and she is a good friend to as and they are in my prayer sign cindy
Stefanie

Lawrence, KS

#14 Nov 29, 2009
I passed by this accident on he way to my sisters house and the traffic was backed up for miles. I began to pray that nobody was hurt when I had to detour I prayed for the family. I am deeply sorry for your loss and may you find strength in God Mr. Barchers and family. God Bless.
fellow rxsol

Plymouth, MN

#15 Nov 30, 2009
Karen will be greatly missed. She was a very caring person and touched everyone at Rxsol
Rachel

Frisco, TX

#16 Dec 1, 2009
Saying goodbye to Aunt Karen today was hard to do. Knowing that she's in a place so glorious that I can't even imagine how amazing it is helps a little. She truely was a great person. She would do anything for anyone because she had such a warm heart. My prayers go out to everyone. She is very loved.
cecilia pozos

Kansas City, MO

#17 Dec 2, 2009
thank you to everyone who has been writing. i know my grandma would appreciate how much people care and that her kindness was never left unnoticed. thank you so much God Bless

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News How country music and food network star Trisha ... Fri Rich People 1
News Users unhappy after vandals strike womena s res... Dec 5 Truth 2
News Delta crew accused of mistaking passenger for t... Dec 2 Standup 2
News Thanksgiving shoppers lighten Black Friday Nov 30 Dangerous minds 3
News Committed volunteers bring Thanksgiving 'to go' Nov 29 TiskTisk 6
News Rodents pooped all over these restaurants. Five... Nov 29 Mary briwn 1
News Big boxes and small towns Nov 29 Bundys-released 1
More from around the web