Family left homeless on Thanksgiving ...

Family left homeless on Thanksgiving after break down in housing program

There are 1 comment on the KFOXTV story from Nov 22, 2012, titled Family left homeless on Thanksgiving after break down in housing program. In it, KFOXTV reports that:

We have sent you a confirmation email. Please check your email and click on the link to activate your account.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KFOXTV.

Citizen of Vinton

El Paso, TX

#1 Jan 17, 2013
OMG-This is wrong, what is wrong with those 3 ladis. I saw this one a comment from KFOX and could not believe it. It's true! Who God's name can rescue Vinton. What is wrong with this picture. What more has to happen to get rid of Rios, Garcia and Medina@!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Baby girl born in car amid Thanksgiving traffic... Mar 25 A Man Named Lemcheck 19
News Parade Company partners with Detroit St. Patric... Mar 15 goGreen 4
News Gay veterans will be allowed to march in Boston... Mar 14 Evilgelicalling 11
News Florida man searches for missing son in Benson Mar 14 Find Cole Thomas 2
News Turkey Testicle Festival host not ruffled by co... (Jul '15) Feb '17 Phart Splendidly 12
News Police Don't See Positive End In Search For Mis... (Nov '10) Feb '17 Moms4boys 82
News From the son of an undocumented immigrant Jan '17 Wildchild 4
More from around the web