Under the weather: Stomach ailment plagues the Las Cruces area

Jan 13, 2012 Full story: Silver City Sun-News

Like not all is well in the gastro-intestinal region? Maybe you've got some chills and some deep fatigue? A stomach illness seems to be winding its way through Do a Ana County, though exactly what it might be is yet unclear.

Full Story
duffy

Sacramento, CA

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Maybe it's the water there.
Lorita

AOL

#2 Jan 14, 2012
Maybe it's due to the extremes in weather and molds being flung into the air. Maybe it's also due to ChemTrails. Been a lot of em recently and it seems like after every patch of them, people get ill. Usually though, it's respiratory. Maybe people are ill because of LIFE in general. And for conspiracy people, maybe Las Crucens are part of a mega test of some biochem warfare....
just me

Las Cruces, NM

#3 Jan 20, 2012
Lorita wrote:
Maybe it's due to the extremes in weather and molds being flung into the air. Maybe it's also due to ChemTrails. Been a lot of em recently and it seems like after every patch of them, people get ill. Usually though, it's respiratory. Maybe people are ill because of LIFE in general. And for conspiracy people, maybe Las Crucens are part of a mega test of some biochem warfare....
Jets leaving a mess of contrails is a sure sign of a change in the weather, just the physics of the situation, who says it's a conspiracy...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Thanksgiving Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nogales band to march in Macy's annual parade (Nov '08) Feb 27 Xavierromao 3
Nogales High band to march in Macy's Thanksgivi... (Oct '08) Feb 23 Xavierromao 9
Education - Stephenson Band In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Feb 19 Xavierromao 9
Stephenson H-S Band Marches In Macy's Parade (Nov '07) Feb 18 Xavierromao 13
La Puente high school band plays in Macy's Than... (Nov '08) Feb 17 Xavierromao 6
Special 'Mass of Thanksgiving' held in Little F... Feb 11 Truth is 7
Berkshire storm a " Double-digit snowfall to us... Feb 3 Obama is finished 1
More from around the web