Ireland: Australia is the land of plenty for the biggest wave of Irish emigrants in a generation

Mar 16, 2013 Full story: guardian.co.uk 21

With unemployment in the Republic at 14%, thousands are taking up working holiday visas in search of a new life Down Under An Irish expatriate celebrates St Patrick's Day in Sydney.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
HaHa

Australia

#1 Mar 16, 2013
They will all end up like Meaghers, when some typical dole bludger Aussie digging pipe holes will get upset, bring his spade after getting high on booze and drugs and bury them in a shallow grave on a dirt road, and court will say good on you mate!! LOL
I dared

Australia

#3 Mar 17, 2013
I saw this and wanted to start a thread about it. Thanks for doing it for me you cowardly degenerate.

Its so good to see that we are finally getting some white purity back into this country, like that of our forfathers.

I am German but I welcome any civilised, advanced immigration to Australia that is white and European. We need to preserve our identity and our culture! WELCOME IRISHMEN and WOMEN!!!
UScitizenAbroad

Australia

#5 Mar 18, 2013
Sounds good. But, I don't think the anti-Western Europhobe, "Haha", has anything to worry about.:-)

21st Century Australia and the rest of the West still have a massive bias toward non-Western source countries for their multicultural/de-Westernizatio n programs.
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#6 Mar 18, 2013
I dared wrote:
I am German but I welcome any civilised, advanced immigration to Australia that is white and European. We need to preserve our identity and our culture!!
Ja Hans. The last time a German tried that around 60 million white people died.
I dared

Australia

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Elias wrote:
<quoted text>
Ja Hans. The last time a German tried that around 60 million white people died.
Plenty died yeah. And you're point was Elias yawn...???
I dared

Australia

#8 Mar 19, 2013
UScitizenAbroad wrote:
Sounds good. But, I don't think the anti-Western Europhobe, "Haha", has anything to worry about.:-)
21st Century Australia and the rest of the West still have a massive bias toward non-Western source countries for their multicultural/de-Westernizatio n programs.
Agree. I read somewhere the US are still very obsessed with sovereignty and Australia is following suit it seems.

Europe not so much now after WWII. Point is we need to stick together there are billions of primitive nips, arabs, blacks and Indians just itching to take us all out!
Elias

Glen Waverley, Australia

#9 Mar 19, 2013
I dared wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty died yeah. And you're point was Elias yawn...???
I'm trying to ascertain what you mean by "our culture" when you declared yourself a German. There is no such thing as "white culture". There is such a thing as western european individualism versus asiatic collectivism. There is western european philosophy versus Asian confucian/hindu philosophy. There is Asian ethics/values versus western ethics and values. There is western neo-liberalism versus Asian totalitarian states.

It may be a yawn to you but wheat beer (yuck), schnitzels and sausage and sauer kraut is not necessarily high culture nor something Aussies are tripping over themselves to embrace.
I dared

Australia

#10 Mar 19, 2013
Listen here you coward who hides.

My culture is German 'Volkisch'. Google that and shuv my superiority complex up you're immigrant loving ar$e
Outcast

Victorville, CA

#11 Mar 20, 2013
There is also the western born asian individual who is not sure where she fits in this sorry landscape called topix.com . It's not clear where I would fit amongst the mystical foreigners and the refined westerners. Aren't stereotypes a b***h? It seems that topix.com is just full of sorry losers who have nothing to boast about than their questionable spelling/logic and clearly confused backgrounds. If you are so proud of your German culture, why are you living in Australia and so concerned about its immigrants (and IRISH not German immigrants)? Slumming it out, I suppose? I'm assuming that you may share many an ideal with the oh so charismatic Adolf Hitler but are you forgetting how he allied with Japan?
Kraut Killer

Westmead, Australia

#12 Mar 20, 2013
I hate krauts.
Kraut Killer

Westmead, Australia

#13 Mar 20, 2013
Would love to slice off the head off some kraut, just for some entertainment.
John Howard was turd

Kansas City, MO

#14 Mar 20, 2013
Kraut Killer wrote:
Hi "LOL" nice to see you again.
I dared

Adelaide, Australia

#15 Mar 20, 2013
Kraut Killer wrote:
If you had any balls at all you would stop posting cowardly troll aliases. We know who you are anyway.

I am a proud superior German and you are probably some third world black trash- or whatever you are coward!

Try to be on topic too we are welcoming the white Irish race into Australia, not your wife in her berka or you ugly mosque where you spend time pretending and dreaming up terrorist hits on our great white nations!
joab

Ireland

#16 Mar 22, 2013
GOOD RIDDANCE!!

all those losers who abandoned the green grass of Ireland are not worthy of living here anyway. They're just bottom-feeder parasites who always expect the government to give them handouts. Well, NO MORE!
I dared

Adelaide, Australia

#17 Mar 23, 2013
joab wrote:
GOOD RIDDANCE!!
all those losers who abandoned the green grass of Ireland are not worthy of living here anyway. They're just bottom-feeder parasites who always expect the government to give them handouts. Well, NO MORE!
Its better than the spooky sh1ts we have being receiving lately... lol.

But yes I agree some of the original Irish I know here in Australia are alcoholic bludgers on welfare or disability payments!

Cant win I guess. Many immigrants in Ireland these days?

Since: Jan 13

Point Cook, Australia

#18 Mar 24, 2013
I have nothing against the Irish all the ones i have come across aren't racist dog's like some other immigrants.
Bombino

Adelaide, Australia

#19 Mar 25, 2013
danny121 wrote:
I have nothing against the Irish all the ones i have come across aren't racist dog's like some other immigrants.
'

yep irish girls are good for love or casual sex, if they like you they will screw you, no worries.
Indians Poo on the street

Chisinau, Moldova

#20 Mar 25, 2013
Any immigrant is better than a indian turd head.
HaHa

Adelaide, Australia

#21 Mar 25, 2013
Indians Poo on the street wrote:
Any immigrant is better than a indian turd head.
Saya a dumbkent from ruins of Maldova, are you cleaning toilets in Maldova mate, on $2 per day for your return to Oztralia!! LOL
Indians Poo on the street

Chisinau, Moldova

#22 Mar 25, 2013
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saya a dumbkent from ruins of Maldova, are you cleaning toilets in Maldova mate, on $2 per day for your return to Oztralia!! LOL
Yes thats what I'm doing. I went to the other side of the world to clean toilets because its fun.
HaHa wrote:
<quoted text>
Saya a dumbkent from ruins of Maldova,\
So how are the English lessons going ? Soon you will be able to move to the second grade.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ireland makes Lonely Planet list Oct 21 Ventry Girl 1
Catholic League to sit out St. Patrick's Day pa... Sep '14 Christshariahns 76
Gay group to march in NYC St. Patrick's Day Parade Sep '14 Wondering 36
Eat Like You're Irish (Mar '14) Sep '14 Kid_Tomorrow 17
Cardinal to lead St. Pat parade with 1st gay group Sep '14 Pope Benedickt 3
Southie's St. Patrick's Day parade: Should it s... May '14 Wondering 2
Irish parade: Evergreen Park split on taking ov... (Apr '09) Apr '14 Resident 21

St. Patrick's Day People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE