MNsure CEO Leaving To Join Health Adv...

MNsure CEO Leaving To Join Health Advocacy Group

There are 1 comment on the CBS Local story from Mar 15, 2018, titled MNsure CEO Leaving To Join Health Advocacy Group. In it, CBS Local reports that:

TV is part of CBS Television Stations, a division of CBS Corp. and one of the largest network-owned station groups in the country. Click here for WCCO-TV news stories Send us your breaking news tips here Contact WCCO-TV anchors and reporters Check out Good Question Send us your weather and news photos Get information on [] 830 WCCO Welcome to News Radio 830 WCCO on CBSMinnesota.com! WCCO is an affiliate of CBS News, owned by Entercom Communications, one of the largest network-owned station groups in the country.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS Local.

Covered

United States

#1 Mar 21, 2018
Low income Medicaidy is probably gone anyway, thanks to the radical right-wing government we have now. Probably smart of her to take another job. I don't see why the US has to spend 2-3 times as much for health care as other developed nations.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Parades, immigrants and the American Dream (Mar '18) Mar '18 Mother Nature 1
News Where to celebrate St. Patrick's Day in Houston (Mar '18) Mar '18 Walter glen stockton 2
News Pence chided for closed event with gay leader (Mar '18) Mar '18 Rainbow Kid 4
News ENDUI: Bad St. Patrick's Day decisions may haun... (Mar '18) Mar '18 blarney 1
News List of upcoming road closures in Terre Haute (Feb '18) Feb '18 NutBagTerreHaute 1
News Parades balk at paying Bridgeport cop OT (Feb '18) Feb '18 WorkAvoider 6
News A Valentine's / Ash Wednesday overlap: What it ... (Feb '18) Feb '18 Reynoldsburg Ohioan 1