South St. Paul man charged with raping teen at St. Pat's party

There are 14 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Mar 24, 2010, titled South St. Paul man charged with raping teen at St. Pat's party. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Nicholas Lee Rolfer was charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts of felony assault Monday, March 22 in Dakota County District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Just Sayin

Inver Grove Heights, MN

#169 Apr 5, 2010
your entire family sounds like one big P.O.S. I think you should all pull a Jimmy Jones and drink some koolaid together.
None of your business wrote:
Eff you for blaming his mother! who the hell knows their offspring would F ****** do that. The kid is my cousin... and if you want toget f ****** personal keep your s*** talking to yourself.
<quoted text>
Craig

Winona, MN

#171 Apr 6, 2010
Time to bring castration back?
Dirty Jobs

Maple Grove, MN

#172 Apr 6, 2010
How could she be screaming with a penis in her mouth? The good looking Irish boy has a defense right there. Any takers?

She was forced all the way down the line... forced to the bar, forced to house, forced into the bedroom, forced in the bathroom.

All 40 people smoking weed. That does not even sound right. Not everyone likes week or alcohol.

I smell something fishy and it aint his fingers
Dirty Jobs

Maple Grove, MN

#173 Apr 6, 2010
Craig wrote:
Time to bring castration back?
What does Fidel have to do with this, he is in Cuba.

Is this Mr. Penn?
Dirty Jobs

Maple Grove, MN

#174 Apr 6, 2010
This only happen in North Saint Paul..

Story is bogus man.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#176 Apr 6, 2010
None of your business wrote:
Eff you for blaming his mother! who the hell knows their offspring would F ****** do that. The kid is my cousin... and if you want toget f ****** personal keep your s*** talking to yourself.
<quoted text>
Are you telling us you are angry? Go ahead, get it off your chest.
Livin Here and Now

Saint Paul, MN

#177 Apr 6, 2010
Rolfer is my last name wrote:
This hole thing is a waste of time. Aint like any of these puxxy's going to reveal them self anyways. there going to talk shxt cuz they know this will not reveal there idenity, but a real boss would come to us and say da shxt to our face.
Aww, are your little feelings getting hurt because people are talking smack about your family? You'd like to handle it the "Rolfer way", wouldn't you. Maybe break into someone's house, steal a bunch of stuff that doesn't belong to you, and maybe even rape someone because you're mad. Get high or drunk, hurt some more people, and just make your whole life about being stupid. I think you're funny. You really believe that it's your God-given right to violate and hurt anyone you want, but then you start talking about how a real boss would do this-and-that, as if you have any clue what courage and fair play is. And then, ironically, it makes you mad when the majority of posters here seem to be saying that your family is nothing more than a shallow pool of incestuous DNA. Keep having kids, we'll keep building prisons to put them in.
west side

Minneapolis, MN

#178 Oct 3, 2010
the bitch down the street wrote:
UMMM ACTUALLY nikko is my cousin and you people dont know him so shut the hell up. i was at that party. that b**** is just a bust down anyways! She lied her ass off. NOBODY goes to a party on st patricks day and sits outside. wtf if your scared of him then dont go to his f***** house dumbass!
f*** nikko
west side

Minneapolis, MN

#179 Oct 3, 2010
Yowzer wrote:
On Monday, Rolfer posted 10 percent of the $100,000 bond and was released with conditions, including that he stay at least 1.5 miles from his ex's home, school.
"CONDITIONS"
-he's way far away he lives in south st paul she lives on west end and she dont go to school
Unknown

Saint Paul, MN

#180 Nov 3, 2010
Look Bitch.Yurr A Tripp.yuu ALL Dont Kno What Happend. SO until HE IS LOCKED UP &SERVENN HIS TIME./THEN COME HALLA AT ME BITCH!
Janey

Plymouth, MN

#181 Nov 3, 2010
Unknown wrote:
Look ****.Yurr A Tripp.yuu ALL Dont Kno What Happend. SO until HE IS LOCKED UP &SERVENN HIS TIME./THEN COME HALLA AT ME ****!
That doesn't make any sense. How is anyone supposed to "halla at you" when you don't even have the balls to put your name?
Dimaggio

United States

#182 Dec 7, 2012
its crazy what everybody on here says. its like you people were there, wait i think u were not because what had happen after the club she went to my house at my party, AND I REFUSED her to COME IN untill my friend kept telling me repeaditly to let her in. OMG her own causin was there where were you since you are so worried? what really happen? did i rape her? who knows? nobody but us, yeah my brothers were there why aint they charged? omg. lmao why? whats going on what that? i was 19 an facing 12 years to something i never did.... smfh i got a neice you stupid ass people. did you see what i look like? i get beautiful women wtf? i would an could never do that an my life!! it makes me so sick to my stomach that i had to plea to that, let me refraze that did not have too but was so scared for my life that i said f it im in a ladys state so i plead out. where are you guys at? you would never be able to live my life that i been threw. i cant even belive im still in this world how much i been threw!!! i got a daughter that is almost 5 months an i just can not belive i had to go threw so much bs like this in my life.honestly it makes me cry some times it hurts so bad people that dont know what happend an say stuff really hurts!!! it gets so deep if you only new how it really feels to be like this it really hurts. just look how good i look!!
- nikko r
Nikko Rolfer

Minneapolis, MN

#183 Dec 7, 2012
dam thats crazy how many people got my back i respect you people in every way possible. these people must not know what a BUST DOWN is smh girls who got trained ran on them multiple times is what that is, then fall in love with a good lookin man that dont want to be with her!!! so she gets mad an says some stupid unbeliveible to my self an some others. to the word!!!! yuck that kills me!!!! i got a fuucckin neice an a daughter!!!!!!!!!! wtf is you other people on?
Tyran

Saint Paul, MN

#184 Jan 2, 2013
Nikko u r a broke down a mf. Try buyin a poa rather than stealin someone elses dude.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recap of Utica's annual St. Patrick's Day parade Mar '15 CU laterca 5
News de Blasio goes half-Irish for St. Patrick's Day Mar '15 Maude 30
News How the White House snubbed Irish politicians o... Mar '15 Lawrence James co... 12
News St. Patrick's Day parade moved to March 21 Mar '15 kalf 1
News Hundreds line streets of Ocean View for annual ... Mar '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Connecticut priest who ran meth ring pleads for... Mar '15 American Gentlema... 1
News O'Malley to host St. Patrick's Day concert Mar '15 Will 1
More from around the web