South St. Paul man charged with raping teen at St. Pat's party

There are 20 comments on the Mar 24, 2010, TwinCities.com story titled South St. Paul man charged with raping teen at St. Pat's party. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

Nicholas Lee Rolfer was charged with first-degree criminal sexual conduct and two counts of felony assault Monday, March 22 in Dakota County District Court.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 8
Next Last
Luke

Saint Paul, MN

#1 Mar 24, 2010
Man your quite the bad a$$ aren't you. Let's see how much you like being the one forced by your hair.
to his mother

Sebeka, MN

#2 Mar 24, 2010
thanks for breeding and bringing this low-life trash into the world. i'm sure society is just beginning to reap the joys of your off-spring. how many more did you bless us with?
Cindy Stainker

Longwood, FL

#3 Mar 24, 2010
She went to her grandmother's house and went to sleep? OMG, if she didn't want to go directly to the police herself, she should have called her mother when she got to her grandma's house instead of the next day.
Lead His Head

Des Moines, IA

#4 Mar 24, 2010
SS09002010 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 12/29/2009
- Dakota-West St. Paul Crim/Traf Mandatory
Under Court Jurisdiction CR-4TH DEGREE CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO PROPERTY

WS09000614
WS09000614 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 03/26/2009
Under Court Jurisdiction INS-FAIL TO PRODUCE PROOF OF INSURANCE - WHETHER OR NOT THE OWNER(169-791-2)
DL-DRIVING AFTER SUSPENSION 1ST IN 3 YEARS

WS09000524
WS09000524 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 03/25/2009
Under Court Jurisdiction ALCOHOL-CONSUMING ALCOHOL UNDER 21 YEARS OLD(340A-503-1-A-2)
CR-TRESPASS-OCCUPY/ENTER DWELLING/

Already got a nice little record going. I'm sure he will go a long ways in life...or probably not. Put him down NOW.
sandi

San Diego, CA

#5 Mar 24, 2010
I sure hope he does stay away from the victim. Recent news of violent sex offenders repeating their offenses makes me nervous. I hope he gets his in the big house.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#6 Mar 24, 2010
Cindy Stainker wrote:
She went to her grandmother's house and went to sleep? OMG, if she didn't want to go directly to the police herself, she should have called her mother when she got to her grandma's house instead of the next day.
What the hell is the difference? Are you braindead? She was raped and beaten by this animal, and your remark is why did she fall asleep? He and his brothers should all be locked up. Pray this never happens to you.
Johnny Jacob

Minneapolis, MN

#8 Mar 24, 2010
This guy needs to be put down. Dress him up like a cow and pretend he escaped from the stockyards.
THE ANSWER

Plymouth, MN

#9 Mar 24, 2010
CASTRATION FOR THIS ONE,AND 15-20 YEARS FOR THE BROTHERS OF HIS WHO BY NOT HELPING ,SHOULD BE CONSIDERED RAPIST AS WELL.SOUNDS LIKE A TEAM EFFORT TO ME.AND AMERICA NEEDS TOUGHER LAWS.THIS IDIOT WILL DO SOME JAIL TIME .HIS BROTHERS I HOPE WILL TOO.BUT CASTRATION IS WHAT HE DESERVES.THATS MY OPINION AND IM STICKING TO IT.
Cindy Stainker

Longwood, FL

#10 Mar 24, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell is the difference? Are you braindead? She was raped and beaten by this animal, and your remark is why did she fall asleep? He and his brothers should all be locked up. Pray this never happens to you.
Are you braindead, the sooner the rape was reported the better. Rolfer and his brothers could have done this to some other girl, or even fled because of what they did. No SH!T they should be locked up.
THE ANSWER

Plymouth, MN

#11 Mar 24, 2010
The Golf Guy wrote:
<quoted text> What the hell is the difference? Are you braindead? She was raped and beaten by this animal, and your remark is why did she fall asleep? He and his brothers should all be locked up. Pray this never happens to you.
GOLF GUY YOU ARE RIGHT.YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MIND.SADLY SOME OTHER PEOPLE"IDIOTS"FEEL DIFFERENT ABOUT SOMETHING THIS TRAMATIC.THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE REASON VICTIMS LOSE THEIR WILL TO FIGHT.AND THOSE SAME IDIOTS SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A SEWER AWAY FROM THE NORMAL PEOPLE OF SOCIETY.
Wegs

Plymouth, MN

#12 Mar 24, 2010
I don't know about you guys, but if I got beaten and raped I will be going to police immediately. Not taking a nap. And why are 17 and 18 year olds partying unsupervised and not going to school in the morning? St. Patty was on a weekday this year, and last I checked wasn't a school holiday. And if she graduated early, then she would be very motivated and doing some type of college or job. Where are the parents of all these kids? Not her fault, but she isn't entirely innocent. Teach your kids to make a good decision.

Since: Mar 09

Saint Paul, MN

#13 Mar 24, 2010
I hope she recovers, this offender needs to spend some time in prison.
Yay

San Francisco, CA

#14 Mar 24, 2010
Lead His Head wrote:
SS09002010 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 12/29/2009
Under Court Jurisdiction CR-4TH DEGREE CRIMINAL DAMAGE TO PROPERTY
WS09000614
WS09000614 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 03/26/2009
Under Court Jurisdiction INS-FAIL TO PRODUCE PROOF OF INSURANCE - WHETHER OR NOT THE OWNER(169-791-2)
DL-DRIVING AFTER SUSPENSION 1ST IN 3 YEARS
WS09000524
WS09000524 ROLFER, NICHOLAS LEE
03/06/1991 03/25/2009
Under Court Jurisdiction ALCOHOL-CONSUMING ALCOHOL UNDER 21 YEARS OLD(340A-503-1-A-2)
CR-TRESPASS-OCCUPY/ENTER DWELLING/
Already got a nice little record going. I'm sure he will go a long ways in life...or probably not. Put him down NOW.
Is there a public website where you get this information that you wouldn't mind sharing?

Since: Jun 09

Lincoln, NE

#15 Mar 24, 2010
Wegs wrote:
I don't know about you guys, but if I got beaten and raped I will be going to police immediately. Not taking a nap. And why are 17 and 18 year olds partying unsupervised and not going to school in the morning? St. Patty was on a weekday this year, and last I checked wasn't a school holiday. And if she graduated early, then she would be very motivated and doing some type of college or job. Where are the parents of all these kids? Not her fault, but she isn't entirely innocent. Teach your kids to make a good decision.
You don't know what you would do in that situation unless it happens to you. Believe it or not, you don't tend to be exactly rational at that moment.
why

Minneapolis, MN

#16 Mar 24, 2010
why did she go to his house in the first place, if she knew that this criminal was there? Try thinking ahead of them! Try thinking period!
Sigh

Saint Paul, MN

#17 Mar 24, 2010
Wegs wrote:
Sorry about the copy and pasteing, BUT, looks as though there are a few lines of this story that you need to re-read. First of all, she was afraid to go into the house and refuse, he forced her in. She was hollering and screaming for help. NOBODY helped her, not just his brothers, but NOBODY. How sad for this girl. I pray that he listens to the conditions of his release and stays away from her. He's going to jail, he knows it, he has nothing to lose should he go back and seriously hurt her.

The 17-year-old ex girlfriend, who lives in St. Paul, told police from a hospital bed March 18 that she and friends had been at a club and ended up at Rolfer's house in the 1000 block of 7th Avenue South. She said she refused to go inside because she has been afraid of Rolfer, according to the criminal complaint.

Rolfer went outside and demanded that she go in the house, where about 40 people were smoking marijuana and drinking alcohol, the complaint said.

She told police that her ex-boyfriend brought her into his bedroom and yelled at her and demanded sex, but she refused. Rolfer then put his hand down the front of her pants and sexually assaulted her for approximately 10 minutes despite being told to stop several times, according to the complaint.

Rolfer then grabbed her by her hand, brought her into the bathroom and locked the door, the complaint said. He then grabbed her by the throat with both of his hands, she said, and started choking her to the point where she could not breathe.

Rolfer then punched her several times in the face before grabbing her hair and forcing her to perform oral sex, the charges said. She told police she was afraid for her life and was yelling and screaming for him to stop.

Since: Jan 09

United States of America

#19 Mar 24, 2010
THE ANSWER wrote:
<quoted text>GOLF GUY YOU ARE RIGHT.YOU HAVE THE RIGHT MIND.SADLY SOME OTHER PEOPLE"IDIOTS"FEEL DIFFERENT ABOUT SOMETHING THIS TRAMATIC.THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE REASON VICTIMS LOSE THEIR WILL TO FIGHT.AND THOSE SAME IDIOTS SHOULD BE LOCKED IN A SEWER AWAY FROM THE NORMAL PEOPLE OF SOCIETY.
Thank you.
Website

Minneapolis, MN

#20 Mar 24, 2010
Yay wrote:
<quoted text>
Is there a public website where you get this information that you wouldn't mind sharing?
http://pa.courts.state.mn.us/default.aspx
Smartass

Minneapolis, MN

#21 Mar 24, 2010
Why did she go there ?
bob

Saint Paul, MN

#23 Mar 24, 2010
I can't believe such a good-looking specimen would have to force a girl to do those things. I imagine the ladies are lining up as we speak

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 8
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Recap of Utica's annual St. Patrick's Day parade Mar 31 CU laterca 5
News de Blasio goes half-Irish for St. Patrick's Day Mar '15 Maude 30
News How the White House snubbed Irish politicians o... Mar '15 Lawrence James co... 12
News St. Patrick's Day parade moved to March 21 Mar '15 kalf 1
News Hundreds line streets of Ocean View for annual ... Mar '15 Uber-Bro of the U... 1
News Connecticut priest who ran meth ring pleads for... Mar '15 American Gentlema... 1
News O'Malley to host St. Patrick's Day concert Mar '15 Will 1
More from around the web