Batesville Board of Aldermen

Batesville Board of Aldermen

There are 1 comment on the Panolian story from Mar 22, 2011, titled Batesville Board of Aldermen. In it, Panolian reports that:

Batesville city officials heard from a handful of residents who live on northern end of Bates Street and in the surrounding area who asked for help to get rid of what had been described as the "Love Shack" on the March 15 agenda.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Panolian.

batesville sucks

Memphis, TN

#1 Mar 27, 2011
This is stupid. Don't you idiots have anything better to do than to harass people? Stupid batesville is retarded. redneck idiots. do something about all the loud butt trucks that are driving around, the stupid black people with their dumb cars and their loud CRAP music. I hope batesville catches on fire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI Taskforce to Patrol On St. Patrick's Day (Mar '12) Jan 12 menuexcessivedrin... 5
News South St. Paul man charged with sexually assaul... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Davycrockett 152
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history (Mar '17) Jun '17 Hilton Head 35
News Hillary Clinton 'ready to come out of the woods... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Now_What- 9
News Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect (Apr '17) Apr '17 Leroy Jones 2
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... (Mar '17) Mar '17 The Truth 6
News Revelers high-spirited at Boston St. Patrick's ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Patricks phartsc 1
More from around the web