Duchess: Hoping for baby boy, William...

Duchess: Hoping for baby boy, William wants girl

There are 7 comments on the wric.com story from Mar 17, 2013, titled Duchess: Hoping for baby boy, William wants girl. In it, wric.com reports that:

The Duchess of Cambridge said Sunday that she doesn't know the sex of her first child - but she hopes it's a boy.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at wric.com.

La di da

Milton Keynes, UK

#1 Mar 17, 2013
Who gives a shiet it will just another leech like the rest of the royal parasites..

“Liberalism”

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#2 Mar 18, 2013
If UK not abolish monarchy and nationalism, will loose Scotland, north Ireland and the most of colonies.
rio

Beckenham, UK

#3 Mar 18, 2013
Good on the Duchess of Cambridge to express her preference.

Whatever the gender, we will be glad to welcome a not heir to the throne.
Equality---

Falkirk, UK

#4 Mar 19, 2013
rio wrote:
Good on the Duchess of Cambridge to express her preference.
Whatever the gender, we will be glad to welcome a not heir to the throne.
Whatever the gender of the child I hope that it is healthy, and has the quality's of his/her departed Grandmother, Princess Diana, and not the two faced, hypocritical characteristic's of his Grandfather Prince charles, who court's and kisse's the asse's of oil rich country's who implement the draconian human right's abusive Sharia Law, whilst at the same time his armed force's are fighting the same idealogy in Afghanistan in the hope of reaching a democratic principle ending.

Hypocritically feckin Bonker's!!!
rio

Beckenham, UK

#5 Mar 19, 2013
Equality--- wrote:
<quoted text>Whatever the gender of the child I hope that it is healthy, and has the quality's of his/her departed Grandmother, Princess Diana, and not the two faced, hypocritical characteristic's of his Grandfather Prince charles, who court's and kisse's the asse's of oil rich country's who implement the draconian human right's abusive Sharia Law, whilst at the same time his armed force's are fighting the same idealogy in Afghanistan in the hope of reaching a democratic principle ending.
Hypocritically feckin Bonker's!!!
Not only Prince Charles is not supposed to engage of rulers of countries he visits about political matters, but the British government itself maintains quite good relations with the Kingdom.
We are trying to boost trade with them, which means more jobs for Britain, in case you don't know.

I wouldn't exactly put Saudi Arabia on the same level as Afghanistan, but anyway, what they do in their country if their business, not yours!!
Irish2

Dublin, Ireland

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Just hope it is not green scaled :P
Just joking hope her baby is healthy and wish them best of luck.

“Life is but a flush . . .”

Since: Mar 13

. . . then you sink

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Royalty is a fraud.
All inherited positions are scams.
And "dynasties" are also shams, just ask the Bushes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Friday's gazebo concert offers a touch o' the I... Jul 30 StanTheMan 1
News Town hunts remedy to realty 'eyesore' Jul 17 hammerhead 1
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... Jul '15 aimee knight 1
News Educator Sent Home for Dying Hair Green (Mar '08) Jun '15 alexisgregory 790
News Married at First Sight sees six strangers meet ... Jun '15 Tazo 1
News Cinco de Mayo May '15 hahahaha 62
News 'She said yes!' The moment Bristol Palin accept... May '15 Tazo 2
More from around the web