Readers' Choice: Celebrating St. Patr...

Readers' Choice: Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Stamford

There are 8 comments on the Patch.com story from Mar 12, 2012, titled Readers' Choice: Celebrating St. Patrick's Day in Stamford. In it, Patch.com reports that:

Saturday marks St. Patrick's Day 2012, and many of us will celebrate by heading to parades, catching up with friends, enjoying Irish music and dancing and celebrating with our neighbors through church-organized and other community events.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Patch.com.

BPT

Moodus, CT

#1 Mar 12, 2012
bring on the corned beef and cabbage!!!!!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#2 Mar 12, 2012
BPT wrote:
I have mine in the fridge can't wait to cook and eat it!

Since: Nov 07

Location hidden

#3 Mar 12, 2012
We had some yesterday, and will again on Saturday. I don't understand why the parades were a week early, though. Milford's was Saturday, New Haven's and Hartford's were yesterday. What's up with that??

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#4 Mar 12, 2012
AVA_AVA_AVA wrote:
<quoted text>
I have mine in the fridge can't wait to cook and eat it!
Please sent Tippy and me some our way.
Shamrock

Durham, CT

#5 Mar 12, 2012
Bring it on! Wear green, everyone is Irish for a day! Erin go Braugh!
BPT

Moodus, CT

#6 Mar 13, 2012
America Gentleman Samuel wrote:
<quoted text>
Please sent Tippy and me some our way.
happy st patricks' day irishman!
go uconn!

Since: May 11

Location hidden

#7 Mar 13, 2012
LynneB wrote:
We had some yesterday, and will again on Saturday. I don't understand why the parades were a week early, though. Milford's was Saturday, New Haven's and Hartford's were yesterday. What's up with that??
Same down here, it was a week early!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Aug 2, 2012
BPT wrote:
I am 100% and proud of it and Saint Patrick's Day is one of my favorite holidays.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history (Mar '17) Jun '17 Hilton Head 35
News Hillary Clinton 'ready to come out of the woods... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Now_What- 9
News Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect Apr '17 Leroy Jones 2
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... (Mar '17) Mar '17 The Truth 6
News Revelers high-spirited at Boston St. Patrick's ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Patricks phartsc 1
News Political Comeback? Clinton's back and 'ready t... (Mar '17) Mar '17 CZars_R_US 6
News Ex-New York mayor Bloomberg hails Kenny for und... (Mar '17) Mar '17 spytheweb 1
More from around the web