FBI eyes case where unarmed black tee...

FBI eyes case where unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin killed in gated community

There are 102 comments on the Canada.com story from Mar 19, 2012, titled FBI eyes case where unarmed black teen Trayvon Martin killed in gated community. In it, Canada.com reports that:

Showcasing the collections of over 30 designers from across Canada, Europe, Asia and South America, Vancouver Fashion Week starts Tuesday, three weeks earlier than usual.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Canada.com.

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
poor chi p

Rome, NY

#117 Apr 3, 2012
CatholicPatriot wrote:
The only person in danger was Trayvon Martin. George Zimmerman was instructed by the 911 operator not to follow Trayvon Martin.
Police and Sheriff's agencies across the state tell neighborhood watch members not to follow or confront suspects. Florida does not permit citizen's arrest so even licensed security officers are trained to avoid trying to detain people. As a licensed security officer in the state of Florida, if I tried to detain someone, I would be arrested.
Even if Trayvon Martin punched George Zimmerman, it was Trayvon Martin who acted in self-defense, and Trayvon Martin clearly tried to walk away from the confrontation.
No. I would say there is more than enough evidence to arrest George Zimmerman.
Do you have your priest watch your young boys, do you send them to church late at night to help clean the confessional ?

Do you get an extra host by your priest when you send your boys to help father scrub his shower ?

When they come home and are walking funny, you might want to find a real religion.
poor chi p

Rome, NY

#118 Apr 3, 2012
no name wrote:
<quoted text> He had every right to be at his fathers residents. His father pays rent just like any other resident. He had the right to walk to the store and return safely and not be harassed, shot and killed.
Post his checks that he paid rent with.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News DUI Taskforce to Patrol On St. Patrick's Day (Mar '12) Jan 12 menuexcessivedrin... 5
News South St. Paul man charged with sexually assaul... (Mar '10) Oct '17 Davycrockett 152
News Immigrants vital to Boston's history (Mar '17) Jun '17 Hilton Head 35
News Hillary Clinton 'ready to come out of the woods... (Mar '17) Apr '17 Now_What- 9
News Police Release Sketch Of Sexual Assault Suspect (Apr '17) Apr '17 Leroy Jones 2
News National Illegal Immigration Conversation Conti... (Mar '17) Mar '17 The Truth 6
News Revelers high-spirited at Boston St. Patrick's ... (Mar '17) Mar '17 Patricks phartsc 1
More from around the web