As the old song goes: St. Patrick was...

As the old song goes: St. Patrick was a gentleman: Terence Sheridan

There are 6 comments on the cleveland.com story from Mar 16, 2013, titled As the old song goes: St. Patrick was a gentleman: Terence Sheridan. In it, cleveland.com reports that:

Belgrade, capital of Serbia, is an apt place to celebrate St. Patrick's Day. Sounds goofy, I know, but this sprawling city founded on a Balkan hill, the onetime capital of a failed state called Yugoslavia, was Celtic before it was Slavic.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at cleveland.com.

Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#1 Mar 17, 2013
servia does not celebrate anything except murdering innocent Croats, Bosnians, and Kosovars.
Angry Old White Dude

Cantonment, FL

#2 Mar 17, 2013
Jesus Christ, will you give it a rest, you fuckingspambot?!!
Serbonazis wrote:
servia does not celebrate anything except murdering innocent Croats, Bosnians, and Kosovars.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#3 Mar 17, 2013
Angry Old White Dude wrote:
Jesus Christ, will you give it a rest, you fuckingspambot?!!<quoted text>
Jesus Christ will never reward the servian butchers from the past! God does not reward Evil.
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#4 Mar 17, 2013
what the servian slaves know about the irish St. Patrick's????
square_1

Pascoe Vale, Australia

#5 Mar 17, 2013
What do you know about Christianity and Saints in general? You are a jew you old timer child molester. The only thing you worship is money and satan, you satanic sextagram wearing talmud reading zionist sicko
Serbonazis

Buffalo, NY

#6 Mar 17, 2013
square_1 wrote:
What do you know about Christianity and Saints in general? You are a jew you old timer child molester. The only thing you worship is money and satan, you satanic sextagram wearing talmud reading zionist sicko
your servin 'christianity' is a museum faith, and nothinh else since 1389.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

St. Patrick's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News NJ Irish Pub Is in the 'Bag' on Bag Day (Mar '08) Aug 23 American in London 20
News Friday's gazebo concert offers a touch o' the I... Jul '15 StanTheMan 1
News Town hunts remedy to realty 'eyesore' Jul '15 hammerhead 1
News Retired City of Chicago Employee Claims $1M Ill... Jul '15 aimee knight 1
News Educator Sent Home for Dying Hair Green (Mar '08) Jun '15 alexisgregory 790
News Married at First Sight sees six strangers meet ... Jun '15 Tazo 1
News Cinco de Mayo May '15 hahahaha 62
More from around the web