Who needs Jews?

Sep 8, 2013 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Jerusalem Post

If you have just opened your computer after the three-day Rosh Hashana and Shabbat break, you might have seen this item: Israeli police fired stun grenades to disperse Palestinian worshipers who threw rocks at them after Friday prayers at the al-Aqsa Mosque compound on Temple Mount, Islam's third holiest site ...

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

from Jerusalem Post:

"Egypt's Grand Mufti, Shawki Allah, strongly condemned on Wednesday the construction of a platform next to the prayer area of the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, and the storming of the premises by dozens of Israeli settlers.'Building a platform right next to the blessed Aqsa mosque is a grave and unacceptable violation of a historic Islamic monument,' read the statement by the Mufti - Egypt's highest Sunni official of Islamic law - on Wednesday.'Israeli occupation forces and extremist settlers continue to intentionally provoke the feelings of Muslims,' the statement added.

"That 'platform'?

"It's the new Azarat Yisrael that Minister Naftali Bennet built for the Women of the Wall.

"Is the conclusion to be that it really doesn't matter what type of Jew one is or what you are doing as a Jew, the Islamist will oppose your right to practice any religious customs that connect you as a Jew to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount ..."
Reader

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#2
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Tom fontaine does...
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#3
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

The wall needs nodding donkeys to wail before it!

“Freedom, NOT islam.”

Since: Feb 11

Birmingham UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#4
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

Nothing wrong with Jews. The question ought to be 'who needs islam?'
Reader

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#5
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Jules in the UK wrote:
Nothing wrong with Jews. The question ought to be 'who needs islam?'
Good point. That question is easily answered....Nobody.

“Liberty & Justice For All”

Since: Aug 11

United States of America

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#6
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Joe DeCaro wrote:
from Jerusalem Post:
"Egypt's Grand Mufti, Shawki Allah, strongly condemned on Wednesday the construction of a platform next to the prayer area of the Aqsa mosque in Jerusalem, and the storming of the premises by dozens of Israeli settlers.'Building a platform right next to the blessed Aqsa mosque is a grave and unacceptable violation of a historic Islamic monument,' read the statement by the Mufti - Egypt's highest Sunni official of Islamic law - on Wednesday.'Israeli occupation forces and extremist settlers continue to intentionally provoke the feelings of Muslims,' the statement added.
"That 'platform'?
"It's the new Azarat Yisrael that Minister Naftali Bennet built for the Women of the Wall.
"Is the conclusion to be that it really doesn't matter what type of Jew one is or what you are doing as a Jew, the Islamist will oppose your right to practice any religious customs that connect you as a Jew to Jerusalem and the Temple Mount ..."
Ashkenazi Jews are NOT and never were the descendants of Abraham, Judaism is not and never was the religion of Abraham or any of God's Prophets, have NO historic connection or any "rights" whatsoever to any part of the "Land of Canaan" or Jerusalem.

In Israel, Ashkenazi Jews are legally allowed to spit on Christians in public, steal their land, vandalize and rob Christian churches and historical sites, urinate and defecate in Christian baptismal pools without fear of arrest or prosecution. Why? Because their religious beliefs comes from the Talmud
not the Prophets and their Talmud says Jews are the only humans on the planet and all non-Jews are
animals to be exploited and used for the benefit of Jews.

What Bennett fails to understand is that it isn't just Muslims who oppose the lying, thieving, murdering Israeli Jews, half of which don't believe in God at all, it's the majority of people all over the world from every religion who oppose the apartheid state of Israel.
Seeker

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#7
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

No one does!

In fact, we'd be far better off without them!

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#8
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

7

4

3

Seeker wrote:
No one does!
In fact, we'd be far better off without them!
You need the Jews, desperately. After all, who else would you blame all your many failures on?

Surely you don't intend to take responsibility for yourself? That's not the islamic way.

“M.A....Rise”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#9
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

who needs Joe DeCaro? no one
Seeker

Kansas City, MO

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#10
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

Egyptian_lad wrote:
who needs Joe DeCaro? no one
My words!
No one needs Ravenpaw!
He might just as well drop dead.
Brit Expat

Montpellier, France

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#11
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Ravenclaw wrote:
<quoted text>
You need the Jews, desperately. After all, who else would you blame all your many failures on?
Surely you don't intend to take responsibility for yourself? That's not the islamic way.
Hmmmm. Just my opinion! This tiny planet would be a better place if all religions just disappeared.

Do you think the 100's of religions and 1000's of sects can ever be cast aside by religious Monkey's?

What price intelligence?

Cyril the atheist aged 83.
nutjobs here

Kfar Saba, Israel

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#12
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

ezdzit wrote:
<quoted text>
Ashkenazi Jews are NOT and never were the descendants of Abraham, Judaism is not and never was the religion of Abraham or any of God's Prophets, have NO historic connection or any "rights" whatsoever to any part of the "Land of Canaan" or Jerusalem.
In Israel, Ashkenazi Jews are legally allowed to spit on Christians in public, steal their land, vandalize and rob Christian churches and historical sites, urinate and defecate in Christian baptismal pools without fear of arrest or prosecution. Why? Because their religious beliefs comes from the Talmud
not the Prophets and their Talmud says Jews are the only humans on the planet and all non-Jews are
animals to be exploited and used for the benefit of Jews.
What Bennett fails to understand is that it isn't just Muslims who oppose the lying, thieving, murdering Israeli Jews, half of which don't believe in God at all, it's the majority of people all over the world from every religion who oppose the apartheid state of Israel.
Your assumptions based on your opinion are ridiculous.
Many Ashkenasi Jews can trace their lineage back hundreds if not thousands of years. 95% of studies show this. You have for some reasons taken in the only studies which support your agenda. Very sad.

TELL ME WHERE THIS ANTI-CHRISTIAN LAW IS IN THE ISRAELI LEGAL SYSTEM, WHAT YOU SAY IS A LIBEL.

All Israeli have equal rights under the law no matter religion or race. Those who target Christians are apprehended and charged.
I think it was the Jordanian who carried out the attacks you claim above when they illegally occupied the territory from 1948-67. Using Grave stones as latrines, destroying religious buildings, and so on.

It is sad that on this post you attack the Jews instead of challenging Islam and the Israeli Muslims who constantly target Jews with violent intentions often at the will of their leaders.
The Temple Mount was closed to Jews during the end of Ramadan because of the trouble Muslims caused. Why do they have to do the same on the holiest days of the Jewish year???
They complain that Israel is destroying the Mount but it has been the Wakf that has been digging for years destroying all evidence of Jews being there over history.

Than you finish on a high with the word apartheid. Saudi Arabia like a dozen countries in the region are apartheid.

PLEASE GIVE ANY EVIDENCE THAT ISRAEL IS AN APARTHEID OR STOP MAKING THESE FALSE CLAIMS.

All Israeli have the same rights, vote, running for parliament, being a Judge, lawyer, doctor, politician, army, police, and so on.
We ride on the same buses, walk the same streets.
Maybe you should ask why Jews cant go to the majority of the predominantly Arab areas of the country without being attacked, can't live in their neighborhoods and so on.

Since: Dec 07

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#13
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Brit Expat wrote:
<quoted text>
Hmmmm. Just my opinion! This tiny planet would be a better place if all religions just disappeared.
Do you think the 100's of religions and 1000's of sects can ever be cast aside by religious Monkey's?
What price intelligence?
Cyril the atheist aged 83.
If it takes getting rid of all religion to get rid of islam, fine.
NukUShima

East Orange, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

We need them to exploit non-white children around the world to make Nike's and ugly clothing that no one wants to wear
they are needed to relentlessly and maliciously exploit non-white children worldwide...

“... truth will out.”

Since: May 08

Stratford, Connecticut.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#15
Sep 8, 2013
 

Judged:

4

1

Egyptian_lad wrote:
who needs Joe DeCaro? no one
no one but my widowed mother and Topix.

“Act Interdimensional ly”

Since: Jan 08

Singapore -- Home of Hot

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#16
Sep 9, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

NukUShima wrote:
We need them to exploit non-white children around the world to make Nike's and ugly clothing that no one wants to wear
they are needed to relentlessly and maliciously exploit non-white children worldwide...
Just to let you know. Your kids are behind on your quota of Reeboks.

No gruel for them tonight.
NukUShima

Phillipsburg, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#18
Sep 10, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

3

and just for the record
Corporate exploitation of children is Racially Based
do the math...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 17 of17
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Rosh Hashana Discussions

Search the Rosh Hashana Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Israelis celebrate Jewish New Year, amid turmoil (Sep '13) Sep '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
Ukraine Robbers Steal $50K From Hasidic Pilgrimage (Jul '13) Aug '13 American Observer 18
On Jewish new year, Israelis fear Iran strike (Sep '12) Sep '12 SHYKORA ARTs paul 1
On eve of Jewish new year, Israelis dread possi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 harper 1
Polls show Israelis optimistic on Jewish New Year (Sep '11) Sep '11 paul SHYKORA arts 1
No more holidays off in Acton? (Nov '10) Nov '10 No Kidding 3
Rosh Hashana begins tonight (Sep '10) Sep '10 Sarcastic Bombastic 50
•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••