LI group gets parking tickets during ...

LI group gets parking tickets during Rosh Hashana rite

There are 337 comments on the The Associated Press story from Sep 15, 2007, titled LI group gets parking tickets during Rosh Hashana rite . In it, The Associated Press reports that:

Synagogue members conducting a religious ritual that symbolizes casting away sins came away with a secular headache: Parking tickets.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Associated Press.

First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Since: Sep 07

Anywhere I please

#384 Sep 18, 2007
Go Eat A Pork Chop wrote:
<quoted text>Man,9 out of 10 posts on the last page?Mabey if you would learn when to shut up ,people wouldn't hate you so much.
HEY STFU stupid [email protected]@rd! Who asked you anyway you old fart FLORIDIOT anti-semite flatlander? You can go to hades for all anyone cares. You are a freaking jerk, so F*** off and jerk-off like you do here. No wonder Jews don't like YOU, porkie pig, or should I call you swine? Eat your pork and die from trichinosis why don't you? I can't stand two faced Christians, like Porker there.

I'll bet he's part of the KKK. Wear a hood so no one sees your UGLY PORK NOSED FACE!

Anywhere I please

#385 Sep 18, 2007
Cant believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
The Jews aren't the only ones. Look at the Catholics having Saturday night mass (instead of on Sunday the Sabbath) so they can go out and get drunk and not have to get up early. Or getting divorced. Or practicing birth control. Or having abortions. People do what's convenient for them, not for God. That's fine by me, but at least admit you are hypocrites.
The southern baptists and born-agains do the same thing. Look at porkie pig there, he probably gets drunk every Sat and beats his wife and kids if he has any. I kind of doubt he has family. He's here 24/7. No job, no family. What a low life.

You know, we all have faults. Those people were wrong, no doubt. But if it was the Catholics at Christmas, they would never have gotten a warning, let alone a ticket. That's the way the Irish cops crumble in NY. Oh but of course, only Jewish cops would work Christmas Eve so the drunk Irish cops could have the night off. So it would be those "damn kike cops gave us tickets on our holiday!" and that would be alright with most of this crowd, like Porkie Pig.

Anywhere I please

#386 Sep 18, 2007
This is for the pig

snort~ If you don't like how many times I post, then get off the f***ing forum, you stupid goy.
Killing Time

Central Islip, NY

#388 Sep 18, 2007
by the way, excellent tossing around baseless sensationalist "anti-semite!" claims. Apparently any opinion other than "jews are awesome and never did anything to anyone" means you are an anti-semite.

Ahh, it is a fine argument ender...when you are losing and have nothing else to say.

You're a joke

Anywhere I please

#389 Sep 18, 2007
NO darling you are the joke. I never tossed that around. I read the posts again and determined that most of them are. Like I said to another person if the shoe fits, wear it. If not, I apologize. Do you want blood or my first born or a gas chamber death notice?

Also like I told snorting pig porkie chop (big and fat and snorting) if you don't like what I say, ignore me. If you do, keep right on reading. I say you should go kill time elsewhere. Try the jail.

Anywhere I please

#390 Sep 18, 2007
I wish I was an oscar meyer weiner, anyone could take a bite of me.

Kill choke-em-danno, suppress freedom of speech because she called an anti-semite, an anti-semite. Yeah, that's the way to go KT. Are you the type to ram a woman in the supermarket parking lot with your car because she accidently bumped into you with her cart? You are not killing time. You are overkilling my comments. Go blow yourself away from here. Go play on Merrick Road or Southern State Parkway, or even the LIE - but PLEASE go away.

Anywhere I please

#391 Sep 18, 2007
Hey KT, are you getting off on this? I'm not. Toodles sweetpea. Guess you're a Jew lover huh? LOL
ntheno

Oviedo, FL

#392 Sep 19, 2007
Choke-em-danno wrote:
Eat your pork and die from trichinosis why don't you? I can't stand two faced Christians, like Porker there.
From your posts, sounds like you hate all Christians.
mike

Southington, CT

#393 Sep 19, 2007
Choke-em-danno wrote:
<quoted text>
I give what I receive. I figure it's a good trade. You're antisemitic and I don't like born again christians. Can you not read? I guess not. GO back to class, remedial reading at 10 a.m. tomorrow morning, room 101.
You are a moron & give Jews a bad name with your double standards.
mike

Southington, CT

#394 Sep 19, 2007
Choke-em-danno wrote:
Hey KT, are you getting off on this? I'm not. Toodles sweetpea. Guess you're a Jew lover huh? LOL
Wow look at all your posts-Get a life loser.There are Jews here trying to fight the good fight & you are to hateful to help be understood or are you a cutout of all Jews?I hope not,you will keep antisemitism alive for a long time,or is that what you want?Jews detest antisemitisim and zionists thrive on it.Which are you really?

“Jesus kills!”

Since: Aug 07

Massapequa Park, N.Y.

#396 Sep 19, 2007
Cant believe it wrote:
<quoted text>
What is West Bellport? Never heard of it. I know the area very well and there is Bellport Village (the elite live here and there are a few middle class streets) and North Bellport (hideous ghetto of HUD houses rented out by slumlords). Is West Bellport something new dreamed up by the homebuilders to sell a few brand new homes in the no man's land between the northwestern part of Bellport Village and the southern part of North Bellport?
No, it's the "no man's land" south of Hagerman and east of East Patchogue. We're the part of the 11772 ZIP that is located in the South Country CSD and Hagerman FD that isn't Hagerman proper.
Go Eat A Pork Chop

Plant City, FL

#397 Sep 19, 2007
Choke-em-danno wrote:
I wish I was an oscar meyer weiner, anyone could take a bite of me.
Kill choke-em-danno, suppress freedom of speech because she called an anti-semite, an anti-semite. Yeah, that's the way to go KT. Are you the type to ram a woman in the supermarket parking lot with your car because she accidently bumped into you with her cart? You are not killing time. You are overkilling my comments. Go blow yourself away from here. Go play on Merrick Road or Southern State Parkway, or even the LIE - but PLEASE go away.
Me,Me,Me,Me,Me....Why does everyone hate Me,Me,Me,Me,Me..........POOOOO OR little jewish girl.You just might have a lawsuit on your hands.
Go Eat A Pork Chop

Plant City, FL

#398 Sep 19, 2007
Choke-em-danno wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STFU stupid [email protected]@rd! Who asked you anyway you old fart FLORIDIOT anti-semite flatlander? You can go to hades for all anyone cares. You are a freaking jerk, so F*** off and jerk-off like you do here. No wonder Jews don't like YOU, porkie pig, or should I call you swine? Eat your pork and die from trichinosis why don't you? I can't stand two faced Christians, like Porker there.
I'll bet he's part of the KKK. Wear a hood so no one sees your UGLY PORK NOSED FACE!
What makes you think I am Christian?You sound rather racists.Don't like anyone but your own I guess.
J SMITH

Shoreham, NY

#399 Mar 19, 2009
Crusher wrote:
The Suffolk County Police Department should be brought up to date on religious holiday rituals.
They showed no flexibility or sensitivity in giving out the tickets
Better yet, the police personnel should be on the Suffolk County highways and main roads looking for speeders and drug users.
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT SMART WHAT SO EVER, I AM A MEMBER OF THAT FIRE HOUSE AND WE COULD NOT GET OUT....IF THERES A FIRE YOUR SHIT OUTTA LUCK
CSHFD JEW

Brooklyn, NY

#400 Mar 19, 2009
First of all, who ever posted this, is an AZZHOLE! I volunteer for the CSHFD, and I am Jewish. It doesn't matter what religion you are. "NO PARKING" means no parking. You azzholes interfeared with the operation of a working firehouse and jeoparadized the safety of the Cold Spring Harbor residents by blocking the path of the fire trucks and ambulances from getting out of the garage area. If you chit heads think you are better then everyone else, Have your water ceremony in the shark tank at the aquarium!
CSHFD JEW

Brooklyn, NY

#401 Mar 19, 2009
Hey Crusher: You are missing the point! Take your head out of your azz. These people jeoparadized the safety of the local residents. I bet you can walk on water, BEOTCH
CSHFD JEW

Brooklyn, NY

#402 Mar 19, 2009
J SMITH wrote:
<quoted text>
YOU ARE OBVIOUSLY NOT SMART WHAT SO EVER, I AM A MEMBER OF THAT FIRE HOUSE AND WE COULD NOT GET OUT....IF THERES A FIRE YOUR SHIT OUTTA LUCK
You go brother! Let the bikers handle this! SUPPORT YOUR LOCAL HELLS ANGELS, Beotch!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 17
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosh Hashana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Uman Hasidic Pilgrims May Carry Ebola Virus, Uk... (Sep '14) Oct '14 Does Not Compute 3
News Who needs Jews? (Sep '13) Sep '13 NukUShima 17
News Israelis celebrate Jewish New Year, amid turmoil (Sep '13) Sep '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
News Ukraine Robbers Steal $50K From Hasidic Pilgrimage (Jul '13) Aug '13 American Observer 17
News On Jewish new year, Israelis fear Iran strike (Sep '12) Sep '12 SHYKORA ARTs paul 1
News On eve of Jewish new year, Israelis dread possi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 harper 1
News Polls show Israelis optimistic on Jewish New Year (Sep '11) Sep '11 paul SHYKORA arts 1
More from around the web