Jewish New Year begins at sundown Monday

Full story: Daily Breeze 21
Rosh Hashanah, ushering in the year 5769 on the Jewish calendar, will start at sundown Monday with the blowing of the shofar, a ram's horn. Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Interesting to Know

Foothill Ranch, CA

#1 Sep 29, 2008
Happy Rosh Hashanah to all the Jewish people! Enjoy your Holy Holiday - And Jewish New Year!
fan

Chicago, IL

#3 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
fu** all the jews in the world, its because of all you money hungry **** holes that this world is a fu **** d up place to live in!
I see. And, who are the ones that made the Jewish people into financial brokers? Why it was the Christians who wouldn't allow the Jews to own land. Therefore, the Jews had no place to spend the money they earned and they became money brokers. If you discriminate against people maybe it comes back and bites you in the tush.
Santa Barbarian

Santa Barbara, CA

#4 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
fu** all the jews in the world, its because of all you money hungry **** holes that this world is a fu***d up place to live in!
Ahahahahahah! What an idiot! Crawl back into the hole from whence you came, dork.
Santa Barbarian

Santa Barbara, CA

#6 Sep 29, 2008
fred wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Heather Locklear was up in your part of town getting an early start on the festivities though.
Ahhh, She was on PRESCRIPTION meds. Probably was just returning from the hell of L.A.--we all do that up here LOL!

Since: Mar 08

Guasti, CA

#7 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
fu** all the jews in the world, its because of all you money hungry a**holes that this world is a fu***d up place to live in!
No, the world is a "fu*ked" up place, because of dirt bags like you.
really

Rancho Palos Verdes, CA

#8 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
Nothing worth repeating
Reported.

Since: Mar 08

Guasti, CA

#11 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
Hitler was the smarted person to ever walk on this planet.
Thank God, most people are not as "smarted" as you!
HughBe

Kingston, Jamaica

#13 Sep 29, 2008
Po Thead wrote:
F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews. F*** the jews.
my personal opinion: I really do pray every night that Iran and Palestine and all of those surrounding countries do wipe Israel off the map.
Hitler was the smarted person to ever walk on this planet. What he and only he knew then, people are SLOWLY starting to see and realize that what he was doing was right. If I could change one thing in History, it would be to give hitler all the power he needed to carry out his mission!...
Forever live, Hitler. Heil Hitler!
Let me ask you a couple of questions.I see that you live in the US and therefore my first question is- Would you like the native Indians to wipe out all other races in the US because of how they have been treated and killed and displaced from their traditional homeland?
Tell me one crime that a newborn Jewish child did and was charged for in Germany, under Hitler?
My suggestion is that you try Jesus. Surely a new heart is needed to please the God of Abraham
718 BROOKLYN

Elmhurst, NY

#15 Sep 30, 2008
This is why we the students are missing two days of instruction. wow! who really runs shit! BOYCOTT ISRAEL GOODS!
believer

Roselle, IL

#16 Sep 30, 2008
718 BROOKLYN wrote:
This is why we the students are missing two days of instruction. wow! who really runs shit! BOYCOTT ISRAEL GOODS!
I don't see you complaining about getting Christmas, Good Friday and the pagan New Year off.
718 BROOKLYN

Elmhurst, NY

#17 Sep 30, 2008
I don't celebrate neither of those holidays
718 BROOKLYN

Elmhurst, NY

#18 Sep 30, 2008
during those holidays it is another Jewish holiday so i don't quite think we have vacation for those holidays the vacation is called winter recess on the school schedule. The school does not say were having vacation for Christmas or new years day we have off because the are numerous celebrations going on and it would be unfair to highlight or celebrate only one. Have a nice holiday believer!

“America & LEGAL Americans 1st”

Since: Aug 08

Chatsworth

#19 Sep 30, 2008
718 BROOKLYN wrote:
This is why we the students are missing two days of instruction. wow! who really runs ****! BOYCOTT ISRAEL GOODS!
You sure have a lot of hate boiling inside, don't you? You can always home school your kids. As for Israeli goods, at least I know (and I am a Christian) that if I buy something that is Kosher I don't have to worry about it killing me like Chinese products. I don't have to worry about cleanliness, either.

It is people like you who have become extremists for some reason that cause problems in this world. I'd sure like to know what you think happened to you so you think you have been wronged so badly that you have to lash out at someone who is obviously different from you.

If EVERYONE in the world just let EVERYONE ELSE alone, none of us would have any problems.

My advise to you is get help. Get help soon. You've got too many issues built up inside. I mean that in a positive way.
Tattoo artist

Los Angeles, CA

#21 Sep 30, 2008
718 BROOKLYN wrote:
Hey dirtbag, why don't you tattoo a swastika on your forehead so the next time you find yourself in the ER, a Jewish doctor can put you on "ignore" and go help human beings instead.
718 BROOKLYN

Brooklyn, NY

#23 Oct 10, 2008
Tattoo artist wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dirtbag, why don't you tattoo a swastika on your forehead so the next time you find yourself in the ER, a Jewish doctor can put you on "ignore" and go help human beings instead.
why don't u tattoo a dick on your forehead
Seymore Butts

United States

#24 Oct 10, 2008
718 BROOKLYN wrote:
<quoted text> why don't u tattoo a dick on your forehead
could you or po thead meet me face to face. so this person can tear you face off
S Aston

Roseville, CA

#25 Oct 10, 2008
Po Thread: please give up crack... it may help.
The Truth

Guasti, CA

#26 Oct 10, 2008
718 BROOKLYN wrote:
<quoted text> why don't u tattoo a dick on your forehead
Why would he want a tattoo of you on him?
Sam

Americus, GA

#27 Oct 10, 2008
I need some advice….But first I have to explain a few things…So I have three friends. One's Evan, the other Doug, and a girl Jane.
Evan is gay. Doug was molested ages eleven through fifteen by a man. Doug likes gay sex, goes on gay chat cams and stuff. He hasn't really done much with a girl and his experience with a guy has been limited to the molester from our understanding…
Jane and Doug are extremely close. Their relationship reflects a mother-son relationship and is kinda creepy to see. He must hold her when they go out and doesn't go places with us without her. He is extremely dependent on her.
Evan and Doug started hooking up just recently. We all have sleepovers and they do stuff. It's happened three or four times. The relations are kept secret and Doug doesn't say anything to anyone. Evan has told us though.
Just yesterday Doug was hitting on Jane and he made out with her. Jane was not all up for it but allowed it just because it was so shocking and sudden. Later on during that sleepover, Doug and Evan started to hand job. Doug and Evan were on the bed and Jane and I got in one little fight and my mom got scared. She said 'You're movin' with your auntie and uncle in Bel Air.' I whistled for a cab and when it came near the license plate said FRESH and it had dice in the mirror. If anything I can say this cab is rare. But I thought 'Now forget it, Yo homes to Bel Air!' I pulled up to the house about 7 or 8 and I yelled to the cabbie 'Yo homes smell ya later.' I looked at my kingdom. I was finally there to sit on my throne as the Prince of Bel Air.
FINGERZ

Canton, CT

#28 Oct 10, 2008
I love dog dick sammiches! He red ones are the best!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Rosh Hashana Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who needs Jews? (Sep '13) Sep '13 NukUShima 17
Israelis celebrate Jewish New Year, amid turmoil (Sep '13) Sep '13 paul SHYKORA arts 3
Ukraine Robbers Steal $50K From Hasidic Pilgrimage (Jul '13) Aug '13 American Observer 18
On Jewish new year, Israelis fear Iran strike (Sep '12) Sep '12 SHYKORA ARTs paul 1
On eve of Jewish new year, Israelis dread possi... (Sep '12) Sep '12 harper 1
Polls show Israelis optimistic on Jewish New Year (Sep '11) Sep '11 paul SHYKORA arts 1
No more holidays off in Acton? (Nov '10) Nov '10 No Kidding 3
•••

Rosh Hashana People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••