Detention in Italy Better Than Home i...

Detention in Italy Better Than Home in Tunisia

There are 1 comment on the Inter Press Service story from Aug 28, 2012, titled Detention in Italy Better Than Home in Tunisia. In it, Inter Press Service reports that:

Aicha, whose son went to Italy by boat and was sent back, says there is no choice but to try to go to Europe.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Inter Press Service.

wallah

Santa Rosa Beach, FL

#1 Aug 28, 2012
I feel sorry for anyone in this position but what gives them the right to go and invade another country. The number of Tunisian trying to get into Italy was ridiculous....they get upset cos they think a boat ride across water gives them the right to live and work in a country that is also struggling with employment issues.

They should deal with their own government and keep protesting until something changes. The The tunisian government does not want to stop it because i they dont care who else takes the responsibility for their people. Politicians are too busy taking for themselves...and this taking attitude is through out the Tunisian people...everybody is looking after themselves. Prostitution and crime is high and no body cares so long as they get what they want. Good muslim country though....er!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News EU headscarf ban ruling sparks faith group back... Mar 24 BB Board 1
News Islamophobia on the rise in Germany - study (Jun '16) Mar 23 just Jay _ for fr... 19
News Quebec City Islamic centre had 'major' security... Mar 20 Dominique Mohammed 2
News Islamic leaders ask for student concessions dur... Feb '17 Tom Brady 2
News Islam shares long tradition in Toledo area (Jun '16) Feb '17 dcool 376
News Lindsay Lohan reveals more of her 'Muslim' side... Feb '17 Marie-Luise_J 3
News In Quebec, fear of religious discrimination as ... Jan '17 True Christian wi... 2
More from around the web