Islam not a sadist religion -Sheikh Y...

Islam not a sadist religion -Sheikh Yunus

There are 6 comments on the The Ghanaian Chronicle story from Aug 9, 2012, titled Islam not a sadist religion -Sheikh Yunus. In it, The Ghanaian Chronicle reports that:

The Chief Imam of Madina Zongo, Sheikh Yunus Ibrahim has disclosed that the Islamic religion does not in any way encourage violence, as a way of protecting its path.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Ghanaian Chronicle.

Since: Apr 12

San Francisco, CA

#1 Aug 9, 2012
Ok, now Sheikh Yunus acknowledges the reality of muslim's violent behavior (Loonwatch must either call him Islamophobe or stop calling others that). Next, Sheikh will only need to convince us that Islam itself is not violent.

"He emphasized that the bad image with which Muslims are being identified contradict the teachings of their religion, though the behavior is very common in most Muslim communities.
He added that the youth must have in mind that peace is in line with the teachings of the founder of Islam and the messenger of Allah, Prophet Mohammed, who enjoined his followers at all times to follow the path of peace.
Furthermore, he lamented that until the youth correct their aggressive ways, Muslims will continue to be seen and identified as violent people, who only use violence as a way of protecting their rights.
“We always preach to our youth to practice the teachings of our religion, but it is rather unfortunate they follow their hearts’ desires, but until the youth change their ways it will be very difficult for Muslims to change the perception that people have about us Muslims as violent people”."

“Google Operation Northwoods”

Since: Aug 10

** 9-11 was an inside job **

#2 Aug 9, 2012
Next, Israel and the US will only need to convince us that they themselves are not violent.
I doubt that will ever happen.

San Francisco, CA

#3 Aug 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
Next, Israel and the US will only need to convince us that they themselves are not violent.
Allah allows fighting in defense, so that is settled.

San Francisco, CA

#4 Aug 9, 2012
Timesten wrote:
and stay on topic please, Sheikh acknowledges violence by muslim youths, nothing about their being defensive.
Pike Bishop

Nicosia, Cyprus

#5 Aug 9, 2012
For starters let's get one thing straight: islam is not a religion, it is a social system in backward and third world countries. If you can name me just ONE islamic country that does not fall in the category I have stated then please let me know.
I have been monitoring the brutality exerted in Syria between government forces and opposition fighters and it is chilling and surreal when watching the opposition firing or executing opponents amid yells of allah akbar.
What allah akbar denotes I have never deciphered all these years. Akbar translates to great, so what is allah akbar meant to be, great bloodshed?

Since: Aug 12

Ottawa, Canada

#6 Aug 9, 2012
Pike Bishop you need to go educate yourself, firstly there are Muslims everywhere Arabs only make up not even 20 percent of muslims but there are muslims in the west and many converts like myself. There are rich prosperous muslim countries and peaceful ones like malaysia,Indonesia, Qatar, Kuwait, United Arab Emirates, Bahrein, Tunisia etc. The people are peaceful in most muslim countries and live along Christians and Jews for thousands of years the only problem is western back governments and non western back governments that the west feels need to be changed into a "democracy" which in recent years we learned is another word for bombing the shit out of brown people. Islam is a peaceful religion, dont judge a countries economy and social life based on the religion. America is a 'Christian" nation but the American government causes more suffering to the world then any other government that doesnt mean Christianity is sadistic in any way.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News U.S. attorney joins Muslim community to promote... Jul 27 The Proclaimer 45
News Is Islamic Homophobia a Western Import? Jul 22 The Proclaimer 5
News A Canadian flag in front of every mosque Jul 18 Naman 8
News Ramadan is the strongest antidote for Islamophobia Jul 13 Muslim Hunter 31
News Taste of Ramadan: Masjid Wali Muhammad built Is... Jul 12 bozo 3
News Holy month of Ramadan: All you need to know Jul 12 naman 30
News Breaking bread, sharing peace: Mosque hosts cle... Jul 9 Muslim Hunter 7
More from around the web