First Muslim Woman Will Enter Australian Parliament

Apr 23, 2013 Full story: Voice of America 24

Australia's Parliament House is visible above the old Parliament House and Anzac Parade in Canberra, . Australia's Parliament House is visible above the old Parliament House and Anzac Parade in Canberra, . - A Pakistan-born migrant is to become the first Muslim woman to serve in an Australia parliament.

Full Story
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Analysis

Pittsburgh, PA

#2 Apr 23, 2013
What a shame. You see that the Muslims are trying to take over the government by being elected to office. When enough Muslims are in power, they will turn the country into a backward, extremely violent Sharia Law nation where most of the freedoms and priveleges enjoyed today will be eliminated.

Since: Dec 10

Perth, Australia

#4 Apr 23, 2013
Faster than the first Aboriginal got there....I guess it is true, money does talk.
DTruth

Canberra, Australia

#5 Apr 26, 2013
This is a bad move by the Australian government.
well

Hamilton, Canada

#6 Apr 26, 2013
Who did she have to blow to get there?
Elias

Ashburn, VA

#7 Apr 26, 2013
Analysis wrote:
What a shame. You see that the Muslims are trying to take over the government by being elected to office. When enough Muslims are in power, they will turn the country into a backward, extremely violent Sharia Law nation where most of the freedoms and priveleges enjoyed today will be eliminated.
I hope for a great Arsetralian slaughter. I have only me and my family to offer.

Since: May 13

Auckland, New Zealand

#11 Aug 7, 2013
I am cringing. Just what we need.
John

Brisbane, Australia

#21 Aug 9, 2013
Firstly, this article is posted in the "Asia" section of the Voice Of America. However, Australia is not a part of Asia, it is a separate continent way out across the sea.
Secondly, this "muslim" is a gay rights animal rights Marxist lunatic appointed by the loony left Greens and has yet to face a vote from the electorate.
I seriously doubt the Greens will have any seats left after the next election.
Ozzie

Australia

#22 Aug 9, 2013
What's going to happen when they open parliament with the lords prayer? or if they serve pork chops and alcohol in the parliament café? Maybe her head will explode. It would certainly cause a ruffle in her burka.
Steve

Perth, Australia

#23 Dec 11, 2013
John wrote:
Firstly, this article is posted in the "Asia" section of the Voice Of America. However, Australia is not a part of Asia, it is a separate continent way out across the sea.
Secondly, this "muslim" is a gay rights animal rights Marxist lunatic appointed by the loony left Greens and has yet to face a vote from the electorate.
I seriously doubt the Greens will have any seats left after the next election.
Yes, but then there is the Quisling Muslim in Sydney's West. Ed Husic.
Been a Muzzie for about five minutes - probably joined up just to get elected.
A useful Dhimmi for the Snackbar.
Danny

Keswick, Canada

#24 Dec 11, 2013
we must appreciate the generosity and tolerant attitude of the Australian government to appoint a Muslim woman-who are always trying to do harm to Christian countries.
Danny

Keswick, Canada

#25 Dec 11, 2013
Analysis wrote:
You are very correct. More Muslims in power- they will turn your country into another Somalia.
lulz

Laurinburg, NC

#26 Dec 11, 2013
John wrote:
Secondly, this "muslim" is a gay rights animal rights Marxist lunatic
she is nice and not a bloodthirsty savage. which means she is not a conservative.
lulz

Laurinburg, NC

#27 Dec 11, 2013
DTruth wrote:
This is a bad move by the Australian government.
whats wrong? not white enough for you?
Kat

Brisbane, Australia

#28 Dec 11, 2013
So what actually happened with her?

“Brainpower is our weapon.”

Since: Nov 13

Brisbane, Queensland

#29 Dec 11, 2013
Kat wrote:
So what actually happened with her?
She will not last long because of her crazy political party.
The Truth Preacher

Floral Park, NY

#30 Dec 11, 2013
Danny wrote:
<quoted text>
You are very correct. More Muslims in power- they will turn your country into another Somalia.
She's not from Somalia and she didn't get elected as Prime Minister.
Atheist Silurist

Swansea, UK

#31 Dec 11, 2013
lulz wrote:
<quoted text> whats wrong? not white enough for you?
Skin colour has nothing to do with it. It's more to to with having a follower of the most despotic murderous religion on the planet making decisions for infidel scum that muslims readily castigate every opportunity they get.
Justice Light

Endeavour Hills, Australia

#32 Dec 11, 2013
lulz wrote:
<quoted text> she is nice and not a bloodthirsty savage. which means she is not a conservative.
she's pretending to be nice and she want to help her islamic brotherhood to take over australia
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#33 Dec 11, 2013
"RELIGION WON'T BE A MAJOR INFLUENCE ON MY POLITICS"

“We live in a democracy and [have] a secular system of government. I see no role that religion plays in government, and nor should it,” she said.

“I'm not a spokesperson for religious Islam. There are many other MPs who are Christians and likewise, they are not spokespeople for the church.”
Jesus Is

Sydney, Australia

#34 Dec 11, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Nov 12 Tylor 23
Pakistanis' fury as Pizza Hut scraps all-you-ca... (Aug '12) Nov 7 MOMIN ANSARI 6
True meaning of Islam hijacked by extremists Oct 25 Old Pom 2
Powerful Hajj memories will be focus of exhibit... Sep '14 George 1
Friend of Steven Sotloff Challenges ISIS Leader... Sep '14 Cheerful lad 4
No peace tomorrow for South Thailand (Jul '13) Aug '14 Adam 4
BANGKOK: Thailand's security council holding se... (Jul '13) Aug '14 Tim 2

Ramadan People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE