2 charged in Scott County's largest m...

2 charged in Scott County's largest meth bust

There are 5 comments on the WATE-TV Knoxville story from Jul 19, 2012, titled 2 charged in Scott County's largest meth bust. In it, WATE-TV Knoxville reports that:

A former temporary employee of a Knoxville community center is charged with the rape of a 14-year-old girl.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WATE-TV Knoxville.

United States

#1 Jul 22, 2012
Bye bye Rob.

Huntsville, TN

#2 Aug 18, 2012
LooseCannon wrote:
Bye bye Rob.
Only for a little while. You are probably one of his little butt buddies that he help over and over and kept up cause your so sorry to do it yourself.

London, KY

#3 Nov 28, 2012
Thanks CannonBall you are probably right.Iam out

Wartburg, TN

#4 Dec 19, 2012
Rob wrote:
Thanks CannonBall you are probably right.Iam out
Yes, we all know cause your still doing your thing and hanging out with the nastiest and I mean nasty old pill poping, meth heads that will give you things that ajax could'nt wash off. Hope you enjoy your freedom while you can. Why would you do such things to Lisa? You turned your back on her when she stood by you. She so much deserves better then you and I'm going to make sure of it. Thanks for the catch. I'm sure you will be forgotten about. I promise you that.

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Dec 20, 2012
Shoot, I hope he didn't give em my recipe.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News True meaning of Islam hijacked by extremists (Oct '14) Nov 18 Evil of koran 5
News Not in our name: It's time for Muslims to recla... Nov 16 Jesus Is 2
News Hundreds attend open day at Wimbledon Park Mosque Oct '15 Marie-Luise_J 1
News Obama is right: Islam hasalways been part of Am... Oct '15 Khan 33
News Jerusalem's holiest site, a raw nerve in Mideas... Sep '15 mahmud karim 2
News Why I am Proud to be a Muslim Sep '15 Truth is truth 70
News Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Aug '15 Tyrese 28
More from around the web