Christian Nurses poisoned to Punish d...

Christian Nurses poisoned to Punish drinking tea during Muslims Ramadan in Pakistan

There are 11 comments on the Pakistan Christian Post story from Jul 30, 2012, titled Christian Nurses poisoned to Punish drinking tea during Muslims Ramadan in Pakistan. In it, Pakistan Christian Post reports that:

Karachi: July 30, 2012. Christian staff nurses of Civil Hospital Karachi were poisoned as punishment to drink tea in their Hostel rooms during Holy Month of Ramadan being observed these days by Muslim majority community of Pakistan.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Pakistan Christian Post.

DEBORAH DILLIHANT

Lake Charles, LA

#1 Jul 31, 2012
IF I EVER THOUGHT OF BEING A MUSLIM, IT IS JUST A NO BRAINER, THE THINGS THAT THEY DO BECAUSE OF NOT FOLLOWING OR OBSERVING THEIR HOLIDAY OR RELIGIOUS RITE MAKE ONE THANKFUL THAT JESUS IS LOVE, NOT THE PRETEND KIND. THEY HAVE NO PATIENTS OR MERCY FOR ANYTHING BUT THEM. I PRAY THAT ALL OF THE NUNS ARE IN GOOD HEALTH AND BECAUSE THE FACT THAT THEY ARE COVER BY THE BLOOD, THEY SOON WILL BE ABLE TO SAY " THIS TOO SHALL PASS" MY PRAYER FOR YOU ALL . AMEN.
haqani

Manama, Bahrain

#2 Jul 31, 2012
muslims says...that thier religion Islam means PEACE...and also thier Islam is sharing the msg of LOVE AND TOLERENCE.....
THEY BELIEVE THE MONTH OF RAMADAN IS A HOLY MONTH....
Now after karachi incident with christian nurses....i am thinking that RAMADAN IS A HOLY MONTH OR KILLING MONTH.....THERE IS NO PEACE...LOVE AND TOLERENCE IN THIER HEARTS....

THE HOLY BIBLE SAYS..." DEVIL IS A THIEF AND COME TO STEAL,KILL AND DESTROY.....BUT I AM (JESUS CHRIST)COME TO GIVE YOU A LIFE (LIFE OF ABUNDANCE)...PPL CAN SEE THE HUGE DIFFRENCE BITWEEN DEMONIC EACT/AGENDA...AND HOLY/MERCYFULL PLANS FOR GOD ALMIGHTY FOR HUMAN BEING.......(NOW WE CAN DECIDE EASILY WHICH POWER IS WORKING IN WHICH SIDE.....

Sheilaa

Since: Jun 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 5, 2012
If anyone believes that Islam is a political and violent ideology please go the poll at:

http://www.topix.com/forum/world/TI0IINMVS8TK...
Afzal Masih Advocate

Lahore, Pakistan

#5 Aug 7, 2012
There are good and bad people in every sphere of life and also in every religion but this extremist action must not be repeated and must be condemned by all either by Christians or muslims. We must try to preach love and peace among us.

It is totally against the religious liberty. This action has caused nothing good but bad impression.
I condemn this action and appeal to others," let us pray for them to God that He may turn their hearts and such things may not come in their mind again.
Afzal Masih Advocate

Lahore, Pakistan

#6 Aug 7, 2012
Dear All, I condemn this extreme action. Those who have done this has done nothing to their religion but left bad impression.
Christianity teaches love and peace. This bad action of poisoning is against the law of Pakistan.
Bosco

India

#7 Aug 7, 2012
I Hope the goverment will take action those who has done this

But one person can done this we can't blame Pakistan Muslim,because every where good & bad pepole are there

will pary for us
Nomy

Karachi, Pakistan

#8 Aug 10, 2012
Jis ne bhi kiya hai usay maroo pkr k maa ki ankh
Nomy

Karachi, Pakistan

#9 Aug 10, 2012
Maroo pkr k sali ko
Nomy

Karachi, Pakistan

#10 Aug 10, 2012
Hey
Nomy

Karachi, Pakistan

#11 Aug 10, 2012
Pray 4 us
Nomy

Karachi, Pakistan

#12 Aug 10, 2012
Hmmmmm

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Food 8 mins ago 10:11 a.m.Muslim man sues Littl... Sat Porky Mohammad 1
News Russia is Investigating Chechnya's Anti-Gay Purge Fri Pope Closet Emeritus 2
News Ramadan arrives Fri Rabbeen Al Jihad 3
News The Left s Road Leads To Manchester May 25 vuk 2
News What is Ramadan? Why can't Muslims eat or drink? May 24 Adnan 2
News Ramadan Prayer Line ends with divine message fo... (Jul '15) May 22 Rabbeen Al Jihad 6
News The Quran Competition: Madison's Islamic Youth ... (Jul '15) Apr '17 bestie 37
More from around the web