Muslim Organization Wants Broward Sch...

Muslim Organization Wants Broward Schools To Recognize Holidays [Miami Media Promotes Islam]

There are 2 comments on the Free Republic story from Nov 2, 2012, titled Muslim Organization Wants Broward Schools To Recognize Holidays [Miami Media Promotes Islam]. In it, Free Republic reports that:

At a meeting Thursday night, members of the Council on American Islamic Relations, or CAIR, asked that Eid al-Fitr - the end of Ramadan - and Eid-al Adha, which marks the end of Hajj, the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, be considered holidays for Muslim students.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Free Republic.

Since: Sep 09

Hollywood, FL

#1 Nov 2, 2012
CAIR can go blow a goat...the Broward County School Board is not going to grant this.
Why? Because the Broward County School Board saw this one coming long ago...And the Broward County School Board does not grant ANY days off for ANY religious days of ANY religion AT ALL....
The only days off are Winter Break, Spring Break,Summer Break, Federal Holidays, and a few teacher/administrative work days where the students are off but the staff has to come in a do work that they cannot do with the students in class. If there are days that are religious in nature that come up on days that the schools are open,..the student can take that day off without punishment.
So this is not needed and is not going to be granted...the best way..is to not give any religion any days...and this is what is done in Broward County..I know...this is my County!

“Mad as Hell”

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

#2 Nov 2, 2012
Wherever we turn we see inroads into our Western Civilisations way of life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News What does Trump's decision to forgo Ramadan eve... Jun '17 BB Board 1
News Expose anti-Islamic tendencies of newsmen, Tell... Jun '17 Mohammed was insane 1
News Message of peace to Islam's detractors on the o... Jun '17 And burn your Koran 1
News What I did in Ramadan Jun '17 Ra_Ra 2
News How to deal with hot weather while working Jun '17 andet1987 14
News a When does Ramadan end? Ta a raditiona alists,... Jun '17 Ramadan deaths 4
News China's Islamophobia Jun '17 Faith 3
More from around the web