Nigeria: Suicide Bombers Die While He...

Nigeria: Suicide Bombers Die While Heading for Kaduna Mosque

There are 5 comments on the Ghanamma.com story from Aug 15, 2012, titled Nigeria: Suicide Bombers Die While Heading for Kaduna Mosque. In it, Ghanamma.com reports that:

What could have possibly caused another major havoc was yesterday averted when suicide bombers suspected to be heading to the famous Sultan Bello Mosque in Ungwa Sarki met their untimely death when the Improvised Explosive Devices they were carrying exploded on them, killing two of the carriers with the third one is no where to be found.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Ghanamma.com.

Candy

United States

#1 Aug 15, 2012
When will all dis bombin stop?GOD pls help kaduna state pple.
Hassan

United States

#2 Aug 15, 2012
May our Almighty Allah brings the end of this abominable acts of bombing in Nigeria.
ogboji victor

London, UK

#3 Aug 15, 2012
lets bomb problems not humans {boko haram}
Gotom

United States

#4 Aug 15, 2012
Enough of those comedy.xtian watch out it is just to distract u that they re for all. Don believe them
Sunday

United States

#6 Aug 16, 2012
Almighty God pls help nigeria

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Ramadan Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why I am Proud to be a Muslim 8 hr Thinking 60
News Stabbing of Muslim woman in Antioch shopping ce... (Jun '13) Aug 23 Tyrese 28
News Exploring world danger zones: Chinese husband a... Aug 17 flame of truth 3
News Brasch Words'Following Orders' is No Defense fo... Jul '15 flame of truth 1
News Ramadan Prayer Line ends with divine message fo... Jul '15 bbb 3
News Youth admonished to shun immorality Jul '15 True Christian wi... 4
News Muslim Organizations Raised $100,000 To Rebuild... Jul '15 The_Prophet_Had_LICE 2
More from around the web