If Israel Attacked, Iranian Jews In The US Have No Doubt: Choose Israel

There are 4 comments on the International Business Times story from Aug 23, 2012, titled If Israel Attacked, Iranian Jews In The US Have No Doubt: Choose Israel. In it, International Business Times reports that:

Drinks are in hand, heels are high, and collars are open at the Sephardic Heritage Alliance's happy hour mixer at the Indigo Hotel's rooftop bar in Manhattan's Flatiron district.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at International Business Times.

Eleanor

Mundelein, IL

#1 Aug 23, 2012
Usually it is a SAFE BET to choose the country that is KNOWN to have nukes, rather than the country who MIGHT be developing nukes.
SHIRO

New York, NY

#2 Aug 23, 2012
Jews always support Israel regardless of Iran attack or Iran been attacked .Same goes for USA ...
altin nicaj

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Aug 24, 2012
Every human deserve to live . I want to maked clear for every body in wars no body wins
Iqbal Mohammed

Kolkata, India

#4 Aug 24, 2012
Jews always support Israel because they no other choice But US have lots of choice ? US knows that Israel is dragging US purposely In war This not the right time for any war . Since it is heavy political war with in the country and should understand the grievense it's nature at present satuation

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Purim Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Pastries symbolize triumph marked by Jewish hol... Mar '15 Big Johnson 1
News Netanyahu's (Republican) Esther Moment Feb '15 Jeff Brightone 1
News About Town: Candy Land Coming to Stoughton (Feb '13) May '14 Kundrot dionkie 5
News Lev Tahor children say they don't want to retur... (Mar '14) Mar '14 May 1
News Badkhn Belt? Jewish humor was born in 1661, pro... (Feb '11) May '13 Joisey Abe 10
News Anti-Gay NY Lawmaker (Sort of) Apologizes for W... (Feb '13) Mar '13 JohnInToronto 17
News NY assemblyman stands by blackface, Afro costume (Feb '13) Feb '13 Mysterious 19
More from around the web