Ahmadinejad Proud of Holocaust Denial

Ahmadinejad Proud of Holocaust Denial

There are 19 comments on the ABC News story from Sep 21, 2009, titled Ahmadinejad Proud of Holocaust Denial. In it, ABC News reports that:

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, speaks, under pictures of late revolutionary founder... Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, speaks, under pictures of late revolutionary founder Ayatollah Khomeini, left, and supreme leader Ayatollah Ali Khamenei, before Friday prayers at the Tehran University campus in Tehran, Iran, Friday, Sept.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at ABC News.

Dan USA

Milwaukee, WI

#1 Sep 21, 2009
Ahmadinejad, a man without honesty, humility or compassion. A man of no faith and no belief. And certainly no hope. A man to be forgotten.
Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#2 Sep 21, 2009
Dan USA wrote:
Ahmadinejad, a man without honesty, humility or compassion.
Ahmadinejad is a JEW?

I think the jews should teach him a lesson and show him the PROOF that six million jews died in WWII.

Oh, you don't have any proof? Silly me.
Dan USA

Milwaukee, WI

#3 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad is a JEW?
I think the jews should teach him a lesson and show him the PROOF that six million jews died in WWII.
Yes Casual Observer "Silly You" as usual, with nothing more than your hatred.
ALEX

Israel

#4 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad is a JEW?
so were they all go? are they perhaps hiding and its all part of ashton kutchers next prank?
should i go tell my grandparents all of their family might just have been planing a suprise party of them all these year?
Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#6 Sep 21, 2009
ALEX wrote:
<quoted text>
so were they all go? are they perhaps hiding and its all part of ashton kutchers next prank?
should i go tell my grandparents all of their family might just have been planing a suprise party of them all these year?
They're all sitting around having a good laugh while they fill out fake reparations claims, something I'm sure you are experienced at.
Truthiness

Peekskill, NY

#7 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
They're all sitting around having a good laugh while they fill out fake reparations claims, something I'm sure you are experienced at.
I hear that you have an untreatable case of Erectile Dysfunction. It explains your mood and disposition.
my opinion

Anchorage, AK

#8 Sep 21, 2009
ahminutjob is a nutjob!
what a heartless and cruel man.

Since: Oct 08

Location hidden

#9 Sep 21, 2009
doesn't matter what he says anymore,he has become more like a cartoon character than a president.
Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#10 Sep 21, 2009
my opinion wrote:
ahminutjob is a nutjob!
what a heartless and cruel man.
So, you're saying he has a future at FOX 'news'?
Truthiness

Peekskill, NY

#11 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
So, you're saying he has a future at FOX 'news'?
No we are saying that you are boring here, there and everywhere. You could clear a room in 5 seconds, and you do. LOL!!!

Do you think your chronic erectile dysfunction has something to do with your nasty personality?
Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#12 Sep 21, 2009
Truthiness wrote:
<quoted text>
No we are saying that you are boring here, there and everywhere.
And yet YOU continue to follow me everywhere and post the exact same comments as a lame reply!

Now that's boring, and I already told you once, you can't BE my biatch.

You're stupid, pathetic and a sex offender, try one of the zionazis, they're into that.

Say hi to your Mom for me!
Truthiness

Peekskill, NY

#13 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet YOU continue to follow me everywhere and post the exact same comments as a lame reply!
Now that's boring, and I already told you once, you can't BE my biatch.
You're stupid, pathetic and a sex offender, try one of the zionazis, they're into that.
Say hi to your Mom for me!
No you have it all wrong. No one wants you. NO ONE! You are powerless, jealous, boring and impotent.
Zinfab

Ogden, UT

#14 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't that special! You have something in common with Ahmadinejad!

You do understand this gets reported because it's crazy, don't you?

“Israel for Ever and Ever”

Since: Nov 08

Right Here with my feet up

#15 Sep 21, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Ahmadinejad is a JEW?
There is more proof concerning the 6 million murdered Jews by Hitler, I am sure he can find it himself, we do not need to go there again. Perhaps as you too deny the 6 million dead you will give us all PROOF that it did not happen, now remember that is PROOF not hear-say.
levelheaded

Honolulu, HI

#16 Sep 21, 2009
IT IS TIME FOR IRANIAN VOTERS TO COME OF AGE.
There are numerous politicians who try to unite the people by creating a fictitious enemy. If politicians can dupe the voters, they certainly will do so. WHEN WILL IRANIAN VOTERS COME OF AGE? Mahdi Karroubi has collected evidence of rape in prison. These evidences must be investigated thoroughly, not ignored. I need to know what President Ahmedinejad would do about the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi. Would Ahmedinejad authorize an independent investigation into the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi? Depending on how Ahmedinejad reacts we can tell whether we can have confidence in the Ahmedinejad administration. I think the world needs to know what Ahmedinejad would do to the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi. We need to put Ahmedinejad to the test and see how he reacts. He has to earn the confidence of the world. So, what is Ahmedinejad going to do about the evidence collected by Mahdi Karroubi?

Please view the following video footage:

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

How can the world see credibility in the Iranian government when Supreme Leader Khamenei is a liar. Supreme Leader Khamenei is a liar because he even accused the CIA of killing the Iranian female Neda Agha-Soltan and American male Michael Jackson. Watch the video footage below. It is time for the regular army to save the nation.

Some of the mullahs may be hypocrites too because they may consume alcohol. Watch this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch...
The IRGC is dominant in politics and economy. Even the Judicial System fears the IRGC. The IRGC pays very little taxes and may even be involved in smuggling.

Firstly, I have a lot of respect for the average Iranian. The few Iranians I have known are such nice people. On the contrary, look at the Supreme Leader Khamenei and people like him. I guess there are different kinds of Iranians. Supreme Leader Khamenei will be remembered for giving Iranians a bad name, world-wide. I think Khamenei is a comedian for making preposterous allegations on the CIA. I will shed tears of joy when Iran will be a true democracy with an independent judiciary. Look at India. The Republic of India maintains good relations with Russia, France, USA, Israel, etc. Similarly, I will continue to maintain that it will be in the best interests of the Iranian people to maintain good relations with all nations.

Until year 1980's and 1990's Indian politicians too had the bad habit of blaming all their woes on the USA and the CIA. By year 2000 everything changed and in the new India very few politicians blame USA and the CIA anymore because the voters no longer believe such propaganda. Now the Indian voters have come of age. Similarly, I hope Iranians too would change and come of age and stop blaming USA and the CIA. See India video: http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Before year 2000 I used to deny that I was Indian. After year 2000 I am proud to be Indian. Before year 2000 was the old India; after year 2000 is the new India. Old India and New India are not the same. I have no problems with the new India. After year 2000 we can note that the Indian voters have come of age. After year 2000, Indian voters are more interested in local isues like improving water supply, electricity, and roads.

JUST LIKE INDIAN VOTERS HAVE FINALLY COME OF AGE, IT IS TIME FOR IRANIANS TOO TO COME OF AGE. Politics in contemporary India is increasingly about economic developmental issues, not targeting a fictitious enemy like USA or CIA. Voters in India no longer want to hear about fictitious enemies like USA or CIA. Iranian voters must also come of age.

Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#18 Sep 22, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
There is more proof concerning the 6 million murdered Jews by Hitler, I am sure he can find it himself, we do not need to go there again. Perhaps as you too deny the 6 million dead you will give us all PROOF that it did not happen, now remember that is PROOF not hear-say.
Proof is the obligation of those making he claim, particularly a claim which has yielded hundreds of billions of dollars in pity money.

There is not now, and never has been any evidence to support the six million claim, and most of the world is suspect of that claim.

#19 Sep 22, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
Proof is the obligation of those making he claim, particularly a claim which has yielded hundreds of billions of dollars in pity money.
There is not now, and never has been any evidence to support the six million claim, and most of the world is suspect of that claim.
Legally speaking the burden of proof has no relation to any monitory relation, as for providing a proof as an obligation to making a claim, the consensus is that those making a claim that is contrary to popular belief is the one to provide the proof, in that case it is you. You have made a claim denying the holocaust; the fact that over 6 million Jewish people and 5 million ethnic minorities were slaughtered by the Nazis during the Second World War is the popular historical belief of the majority. Fortunately for us the German army were very good at keeping records, so we have all the records we need. As for most of the world denying the holocaust, again you are proving your ignorance with unsubstantiated claims.

Now I asked you a question, please provide proof of your claim.
Casual Observer

Glenolden, PA

#20 Sep 22, 2009
Colin The Zionist wrote:
<quoted text>
Legally speaking the burden of proof has no relation to any monitory relation,
It most certainly does. You can't collect on an insurance policy withput providing proof of a death.

You owe the entire world six million proofs, zionazi.

Chop, chop, we're waiting, boy.

How on earth could anyone be so stupid?

Oh, that's right, you believe in a 'god', nevermind.

#21 Sep 22, 2009
Casual Observer wrote:
<quoted text>
It most certainly does. You can't collect on an insurance policy withput providing proof of a death.
We are not discussing an insurance policy, we are discussing the burden of proof in a legal scenes, which still falls on the one trying to contradict the commonly believed facts, so the burden of proof still falls on the holocaust deniers to prove their case.
You owe the entire world six million proofs, zionazi.
I owe nothing to the entire world as stated above you in fact do.
Chop, chop, we're waiting, boy.
I guess you are waiting on yourself, a very sad situation to be in for you. You are in need a pity, however you will find very little here.
How on earth could anyone be so stupid?
I fail to see how anyone can be so stupid; of course I am talking about you now. Perhaps you need to update your education.
Oh, that's right, you believe in a 'god', nevermind.
So you’re now back on that line, previously I asked for your proof on this matter, you failed to post any then, it is a real pity you are so misguided perhaps you can post you personal proof that there is no G_d, along with your personally philosophy on life.

So now we once again wait on you it seems that every time we discuss something you get all up tight and you fail to deliver, sad, very sad.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peace & Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Rouhani Is a Nightmare for Israel's Mossad (Sep '13) Sep '13 Syrian 4
News Two Iranian warships in Sudan; new fire at plant (Oct '12) Nov '12 cool 6
News Answer to Risto Stefov, #6 (Apr '09) Oct '11 GreekRight 449
The New Persian Peace Alliance Middle Eastern P... (Dec '09) Jan '11 Dan Dougherty 2
News AIMMM Endorses PM's Vision of Friendship with P... (Jul '06) Jan '11 Dan Dougherty 280
News 'Managing' tensions as China rises (Oct '10) Oct '10 zionism debunked 1
News Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan (Jul '09) Jul '09 prayas 1
More from around the web