Answer to Risto Stefov, #6

Apr 27, 2009 Full story: www.americanchronicle.com 449

This article is an answer to Risto Stefov s article entitled "Modern Greece and the Macedonian Heritage - Part 17 - Education and published here: http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/view/100122 Please, read that article before reading this answer.

Read more
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

“Macedonian, therefore Greek”

Since: Apr 07

Lychnidos, occupied Macedonia

#1 Apr 28, 2009
educators cannot lie to children, but if they are SlavoSkopian Titozombies or something.
Kastor

Ringwood, Australia

#2 Apr 28, 2009
Bravo Istor
Thats the problem a generation of people that have been taught untruths has to have had an affect on the decesion making of these people on these issues.
Just athought

Macedonia

#3 Apr 28, 2009
I like the way you say that your own point is "rhetoric".. You really do need to check what you write before you presee "send"...

It is good that you legitimise opponants comments by responding to them, this shows supreme stupidity...

Do you really "get off" on seeing your words in the American Chronicle..?(This question is rhetorical - you might want to look that up).

Keep up the... ahem... good work....

#4 Apr 28, 2009
Just amalakas wrote:
Keep up the... ahem... good work....
ok:
Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign that Macedonians did to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World and belongs to the white race, right?
Just athought

Macedonia

#5 Apr 28, 2009
You make yourself look a tad silly while trying to present your arguments against somebody who you have no time for (wasting time to do so - but hey contradicition is your forte)...

Don't even begin to try and pass that off as somebody else's dropped ball...

You actually made the educated Greek look slightly less well educated than they would like... YOU.. And you alone... It's your name on the article is it not..????

Drop the whole "Macedonian is blah blah blah" and invest in some language education if you plan to use language as your platform.

Mr Stefov might talk a lot of garbage, but at least his words say what he wants them to.

Who would you beleive, the man who puts his thoughts across in a well spoken manner, or the boy who says his own questions are rhetoric..???
just makedonskata

Boca Raton, FL

#6 Apr 28, 2009
...period.

Since: Jan 09

Pátra, Greece

#7 Apr 28, 2009
Just athought wrote:
Mr Stefov might talk a lot of garbage, but at least his words say what he wants them to.
Who would you beleive, the man who puts his thoughts across in a well spoken manner, or the boy who says his own questions are rhetoric..???
are you kidding?
Stefov is a propagandit and a liar.

maybe what he says suits you but thats what he is.

here it is
the bulgarian secretary
&fe ature=response_watch
makedonskata

Boca Raton, FL

#8 Apr 28, 2009
here's a good one:
makedonskata ekonomija....
http://samvak.tripod.com/komentar.html
lmao....
CANADEZOS

Scarborough, Canada

#9 Apr 28, 2009
Just athought wrote:
You make yourself look a tad silly while trying to present your arguments against somebody who you have no time for (wasting time to do so - but hey contradicition is your forte)...
You actually made the educated Greek look slightly less well educated than they would like... YOU.. And you alone... It's your name on the article is it not..????
Drop the whole "Macedonian is blah blah blah" and invest in some language education if you plan to use language as your platform.
SLAVOSKOPIAN MORON=>YOU MUST TAKE INTO ACCOUNT THAT ENGLISH IS NOT ISTORS FIRST LANGUAGE!BECAUSE IN GREEK I KNOW HE WILL RIPP THE RISTO MORON APART!AND SECOND IT'S THE MESSAGE THAT COUNTS AND NOT RISTOS RITORICS JUST BECAUSE THEY SOUND GOOD!WHEN IN FACT HE TALKS SH!T!FOR ANYONE WHO IS KNOWLEDGEABLE ABOUT THE MACEDONIAN ISSUE!
Stavros

UK

#10 Apr 28, 2009
Just athought wrote:
Wtf are you talking about wanqer!

Fkn AngloSlavo gypsy retard.
just makedonskata

Boca Raton, FL

#11 Apr 28, 2009
just makedonskata & aposkata guys don't worry.....
Fabuds

Toronto, Canada

#12 Apr 28, 2009
makedonskata wrote:
here's a good one:
makedonskata ekonomija....
http://samvak.tripod.com/komentar.html
lmao....
Can you pls translate? What is Madonskata?
makedonskata

Boca Raton, FL

#13 Apr 28, 2009
Fabuds wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you know what Makedon stands for.... here is the 2nd part of the word:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scatological
Lenia

Australia

#14 Apr 28, 2009
no wonder there are more MENTAL CASES by the day....fyromians face the truth you are SlavMacedonians origins BULGARIAN
Filip the II Reinthroned

Tetovo, Macedonia

#15 Apr 28, 2009
Fabuds wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me help you Ethiopian! I'll be always happy and proud to help when is about my fatherlan!

Makedonska means Macedonian,of Macedonia, of Macedonians...

Makedonskata is meaning of the Macedonia,of the Macedonians
makedonskata

Boca Raton, FL

#16 Apr 28, 2009
Filip the II Reinthroned wrote:
<quoted text>Let me help you Ethiopian! I'll be always happy and proud to help when is about my fatherlan!
Makedonska means Macedonian,of Macedonia, of Macedonians...
Makedonskata is meaning of the Macedonia,of the Macedonians
yes exactly makedonskata = the skata of Makedon which are usually (since ancient times) dropped of at neighboring barbarian places like Paionia, Dardania, Vardar etc.
Pozdrav

#17 Apr 29, 2009
Just amalakas wrote:
The man who says truth:
Macedonian is whoever is proud of that campaign that Macedonians did to spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World and belongs to the white race, right?

Which is obvious:

Macedonians had always Greek names, toponyms, ways, heroes, gods, dialect and spread Greek Language and Civilization to the World.

Macedonians named after Greek names ALL the cities they built or renamed.

If any modern white people do what Macedonians did we will call them Macedonians.

Whoever denies Macedonians' Greekness is ignoramus or idiot or an imbecile SlavoSkopian propagandist.

#18 Apr 29, 2009
Just amalakas wrote:
Mr Stefov might talk a lot of garbage, but at least his words say what he wants them to.........?
True: my readers are smart people.

Yes Stefov says garbages, exclusively, for he has to defend a obvious lie.

#19 Apr 29, 2009
Bre "just ahayvan" what words of mine get you angry at most?
Just athought

Macedonia

#20 Apr 29, 2009
Istor wrote:
<quoted text>
True: my readers are smart people.
Yes Stefov says garbages, exclusively, for he has to defend a obvious lie.
And yet his "obvious lie" is presented better than your "truth"...

That must be truely irksome (look it up)...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 23
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Peace & Friendship Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Why Rouhani Is a Nightmare for Israel's Mossad (Sep '13) Sep '13 Syrian 4
News Two Iranian warships in Sudan; new fire at plant (Oct '12) Nov '12 cool 6
The New Persian Peace Alliance Middle Eastern P... (Dec '09) Jan '11 Dan Dougherty 2
News AIMMM Endorses PM's Vision of Friendship with P... (Jul '06) Jan '11 Dan Dougherty 280
News 'Managing' tensions as China rises (Oct '10) Oct '10 zionism debunked 1
News Ahmadinejad Proud of Holocaust Denial (Sep '09) Sep '09 Colin The Zionist 19
News Springdales School, Dhaula Kuan (Jul '09) Jul '09 prayas 1
More from around the web