Was Kiev Beating Anti-Semitic Act?

Was Kiev Beating Anti-Semitic Act?

There are 3 comments on the Forward story from Jun 3, 2012, titled Was Kiev Beating Anti-Semitic Act?. In it, Forward reports that:

Anti-Semitism Victim? : Alexander Goncharov recovers in an Israeli hospital from injuries suffered in a brutal beating in Kiev.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Forward.

“Progressive liberal politic”

Since: Sep 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 4, 2012
The nationalists/racists/nazists organizations need to banned immediately.
neutral observer

West Palm Beach, FL

#2 Jun 4, 2012
Who are you... George Orwell's thought police?

The very idea of regulating human thought... are you some manner of fascist?
Warrior Poet UGX

Odessa, Ukraine

#3 Jun 4, 2012
All the nonsense aside, I feel sorrow and empathy for an innocent man who was beaten by thugs. Thuggery is terrible, unfortunately it is one of the down sides which accompanies freedom of speech. I hope they catch those lowlifes and throw the book at them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Passover Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Rocks in Tom Friedman's Head (Apr '12) Dec '16 Zionist media cabal 2
News A Match Made in Heaven? Roseanne Barr, Temple M... (Aug '16) Aug '16 madoff zionism 2
News 'Iron Chef Odessa' - A Passover Cooking Competi... (Apr '16) Apr '16 UNITED UKRAINE 3
News Sing a song of Passover (Apr '16) Apr '16 RIP Prince 1
News Adele, Bieber, Michael Jackson, 'Hamilton': The... (Apr '16) Apr '16 RIP Prince 4
News Toddler upstages Barack Obama with temper tantr... (May '15) May '15 Your Ex 2
News Ukraine's anti-Semitism: Real and not new (Apr '14) Apr '15 truthmongerdotinfo 9
More from around the web