So-Called "Casual Robber" Caught-Not So Casually

Jan 2, 2013 Full story: WKRC-TV Cincinnati 47

Kevin Buemi is also known as "The Casual Robber" in Kenton County, where his alleged crimes took place.

Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Lisa

Heath, OH

#1 Jan 3, 2013
This is ashame Kevin has always been an up-standing citizen a great father and husband. He always is willing to help anyone. He needs help and certain he will pay is dues and be able to get through all of this a much better man.
mischelle

Columbus, OH

#2 Jan 3, 2013
This man has always been a wonderful husband and father he had an injury during highschool he went to the wonderful doctors years later when the pain got so bad that he cried the doctors started prescribing heavy pain meds when kevin discovered that the pain meds were taking over his life he went in search for help and guess what the great doctors once again prescribed medication which was methadone it ripped his life apart he would have never done this he loves his children too much .I believe the real casual robber is methadone it robbed this man of his dignity pride children & LIFE ITSELF!!!!!!
Who

Cincinnati, OH

#3 Jan 3, 2013
Who was this doctor?
chaplain

Florence, KY

#4 Jan 3, 2013
god's speed to this fellow, his bad choices are catching up with him, if you threaten anothers life with anything, muchless a gun,,,your hell bound and smelling brimstome before you get there. it is what it is. think, before you act. every action has a reaction.
Duh

Newark, OH

#5 Jan 4, 2013
Everyone wants to blame drugs. If he had children that should be motivation to quit!when you hold a gun to someone you should rot in jail
Who

Cincinnati, OH

#6 Jan 4, 2013
If memory serves me correct he never pointed the gun at anyong. He stated he had one and showed it. As for blaming drugs for everything I do not agree with however drugs make people do stupid things. So yes I would say drugs are somewheat to blame.
Nope

Cincinnati, OH

#7 Jan 4, 2013
Methadone was not the casual robber, it was Kevin. There's a mugshot to prove it if u don't believe me
resident

Newark, OH

#8 Jan 5, 2013
He is lucky he didn't show that gun to someone who has a permit to carry. He could very well be dead!
Move to now

Loveland, OH

#9 Jan 6, 2013
It's easy to let drugs ruin your life and with so much pressure from society to not only succeed, but to aspire to be above the "Jones." More and more of us are turning to escape, somehow. He has made a mistake period. I hope and pray he recovers from both and resumes his life and may God help him. Throwing stones at him here is a huge waste of time for everyone. And show me a saint; which I am sure none of us are, then maybe such harsh words are warranted. However, for anyone to sit on a computer and throw insults at any person, what does that say about them? Heck, I don't even know this guy but I would be the last to throw a stone at him or anybody without stepping into their shoes. Grow up even if you are still in high school. Because that's exacly the way you sound to me. Gossip, yak yak stupid.
Brady

Loveland, OH

#10 Jan 6, 2013
Guess that apple fell farther from the tree, huh?
resident

Alliance, OH

#11 Jan 6, 2013
Move to now wrote:
It's easy to let drugs ruin your life and with so much pressure from society to not only succeed, but to aspire to be above the "Jones." More and more of us are turning to escape, somehow. He has made a mistake period. I hope and pray he recovers from both and resumes his life and may God help him. Throwing stones at him here is a huge waste of time for everyone. And show me a saint; which I am sure none of us are, then maybe such harsh words are warranted. However, for anyone to sit on a computer and throw insults at any person, what does that say about them? Heck, I don't even know this guy but I would be the last to throw a stone at him or anybody without stepping into their shoes. Grow up even if you are still in high school. Because that's exacly the way you sound to me. Gossip, yak yak stupid.
As a resident of Bellevue where he attempted an armed robbery, I have every right to judge this man! He turned to violence by committing a violent act and threatening my community. I live within the law and have not commited any armed robberies. So I can sit in judgement!
Resident

Newport, KY

#12 Jan 6, 2013
resident wrote:
<quoted text>
As a resident of Bellevue where he attempted an armed robbery, I have every right to judge this man! He turned to violence by committing a violent act and threatening my community. I live within the law and have not commited any armed robberies. So I can sit in judgement!
Well I guess you need to sit back and not cast judgement. He is not accused of robbing anything in your community. So sit back and be quite. You need to have a clue what you're talking about. He is accused of one in Newport not Bellevue. Your Bellevue Police need to keep worrying about arresting juvenile drug dealers.
Bellevue Resident

Newark, OH

#13 Jan 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text> Well I guess you need to sit back and not cast judgement. He is not accused of robbing anything in your community. So sit back and be quite. You need to have a clue what you're talking about. He is accused of one in Newport not Bellevue. Your Bellevue Police need to keep worrying about arresting juvenile drug dealers.
He was positively identified by the clerk at the Bellevue Ameristop as the suspect in an attempted armed robbery in Bellevue according to Bellevue Police. So it appears I am better informed than you. Are you really criticizing police and defending a criminal? Clueless...
Resident

Newport, KY

#14 Jan 6, 2013
Bellevue Resident wrote:
<quoted text>
He was positively identified by the clerk at the Bellevue Ameristop as the suspect in an attempted armed robbery in Bellevue according to Bellevue Police. So it appears I am better informed than you. Are you really criticizing police and defending a criminal? Clueless...
Once again you're wrong. Bellevue Police couldn't find their ass.
Bellevue Resident

Newark, OH

#15 Jan 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
<quoted text>Once again you're wrong. Bellevue Police couldn't find their ass.
Great responses from someone proven wrong, maybe someone with a criminal past as well. The above article states "The investigation is not over yet -- and officers expect to file more charges against the father of two."
Resident

Newport, KY

#16 Jan 6, 2013
No stupid it's talking about Covington PD filing more charges. Obviously you're a Bellevue Officer. Do me a favor remember this a real cop don't toot their own horn about what they do. They let their work speak for itself. And I'm sure your department has a policy reference posting on gossip sites. So if I was you I'd be careful. Don't ever forget these sites keep all IP addresses.
resident

Newark, OH

#17 Jan 6, 2013
Resident wrote:
No stupid it's talking about Covington PD filing more charges. Obviously you're a Bellevue Officer. Do me a favor remember this a real cop don't toot their own horn about what they do. They let their work speak for itself. And I'm sure your department has a policy reference posting on gossip sites. So if I was you I'd be careful. Don't ever forget these sites keep all IP addresses.
Not a cop loser! I'm a Bellevue Resident! Nothing for me to be careful of except human garbage in my city. We shall see what the final charges are.
Concerned

Newport, KY

#18 Jan 6, 2013
If this man is guilty of any crime he deserves to spend time behind bars. But what is really starting to concern me here is we have a Bellevue citizen that knows all about an open investigation. That in itself can jeopardize a case faster than anything ever. I sure hope this isn't true. I know Chief Turner would not condone this type of behavior from one of his guys. Be careful what you post on here please.
resident

Newark, OH

#19 Jan 6, 2013
This information is on the Bellevue PD Facebook page!!! And... Public information.
mischelle

Columbus, OH

#20 Jan 6, 2013
yes drugs can change your life drasticly and as for bellevue lol what a joke he has not been charged with anything in bellevue but i hope you feel important acting like you know everything i have known this man all my life this would have never entered his mind if the drugs were not involved Im with concerned from erlanger ky those without sin may cast the first stone and im sure thats not you !!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Year's Day/Eve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Jammin DC Caribbean and Ethiopian Music and Art... Oct 20 Francesco Sinibaldi 1
Nepal king renews poll pledge (Apr '06) Oct 16 bisu halder 3
The 2014 election might stretch into 2015, than... Oct 12 Marine Corp Pat 9
Not kosher: Ultra-Orthodox Jews delay JFK fligh... Oct 3 Chrobry 3
Goodbye Media Patch. (Jan '14) Sep '14 fl tag J73 9TB 16
China, Cuba to further advance ties Aug '14 WE JUST DONT CARE 24
China criticises Japan's move to expand... Aug '14 GOLDSTONE REPORT 225

New Year's Day/Eve People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE