Fewer New Year fireworks in polluted ...

Fewer New Year fireworks in polluted Beijing

There are 2 comments on the The Republic story from Feb 10, 2013, titled Fewer New Year fireworks in polluted Beijing. In it, The Republic reports that:

The annual Lunar New Year fireworks barrage in Beijing was notably muted Sunday following government appeals to reduce the smoky celebrations after air pollution rose to near catastrophic levels over recent weeks.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Republic.

Since: Feb 08

Kagoshima, Japan

#1 Feb 10, 2013
North Korea Is Japan's Puppet Nation

http://park.geocities.jp/jpcdebate/0103/p032....

Japan takes advantage of North Korea through secret illegal trade.

In addition, people who are said to be North Korean people in Japan are in reality almost all the blood relative of the Japanese imperial clan.

Those people take advantage of their special position for making a lot of money through money laundering.

Since: Feb 13

Japan

#2 Mar 26, 2013
Still remember the dreamlike firework barrage in Beijing ( http://www.chinahighlights.com/beijing/ ) in the past few years, and China's government pay much attention on the situation just now owing to the severe air pollution.
Hopefully it will get much better in the next few years.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

New Year's Day/Eve Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News I'll start 2018 by recognizing my white privilege Jan 19 C Kersey 2
News Tupelo mayor furls rebel-themed Miss. flag at p... Jan 18 Flags Down 27
News Residents vent about carbon-tax plan Jan 16 Fed up 1
News Ontario ending contract with firm clearing snow... Jan 16 Trudeau Wynne SUCK 3
News Bookstore Owner Says 'Fire And Fury' Demand Unl... Jan 8 Walls work 2
News MSNBC 'Morning Joe' hosts fire back at Trump Tw... (Jul '17) Jan 8 nono 7
News How 'sunny ways' got soiled in the Ottawa swamp... Jan 6 free rent 4 Aga eh 1
More from around the web