Osmonds have their own 'Favorite Mom'

Osmonds have their own 'Favorite Mom'

There are 2 comments on the Deseret News story from May 11, 2008, titled Osmonds have their own 'Favorite Mom'. In it, Deseret News reports that:

“And mothers, I'll tell you, they're the nucleus of life. I believe that this kind of an honor is something that we really do need.”

When they were approached to host a Mother's Day TV special, Donny and Marie Osmond couldn't help but reflect on their own mother. via Deseret News

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Deseret News.

SteelMagnolia

Colorado Springs, CO

#1 May 12, 2008
Ok, You have earned that honor when you have been a real Mother instead of hiring a Nanny and saying you are a "HANDS ON MOM". It must be pretty bad when Marie walks through the door of her house, back from one of her many excursions and her kids greet her with "Hello Miss Osmond, how was your trip?" It would be like me living with her, she wouldn't know me either.

“Oooozzing out in my casket...”

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 25, 2012
Sue Elizabeth Thonn (Susan Elizabeth Delledera) ‏[email protected] (also know as SteelMagnolia (right!) above)

Source: https://twitter.com/Thonmite

A Twit from Sue's Twat:

@marieosmond "Just wanted to contact you to be civil. Guess being a Fan dies hard. Thanx again for being nice to my Grandson at Dairy Queen. But I could see right thru how angry you still are at me for the terrible things I have said but I have apologized and what.. U do what that is completely up to you. It's out of my control now. No more hatred on my side, just jokes if & when I write."

Oh Sue Thonn, as if Marie wants to hear YOUR jokes or even from you at all! YOU are the joke, SUE THONN, you pathetic bitch! The laugh is on you!! Oh Sue we're (me and friends) not laughing with you, we're laughing AT you! No one wants YOU as a fan... or anything else!!

And this twit from Sue's other Twat....

"Hi Oprah. My story is very much the same. I am also from New Orleans and had a brutal Childhood. Abuse from Father, Family and Will you be doing a followup story on everyday people with the same background? If so, I'd really like to tell my story on ur....show, But I am a female who's story is identical to Tyler's and I'd like to talk about the scars that remain long after the abuse...has stopped & how I still struggle every day with it. MY story is a bit more Brutal than Tyler's but still the same. Let me know...If I may get the chance to tell my story on your show. Maybe It can heal some of the scars that still remain. Thank you...."

And Oprah ignored you! HA HA HA!!! No one cares about you face it.... Oh, you were abused! Poor pitiful *thing.*

SUE THONN (Delledera) has been a BAD mother so she tries to put down women who REALLY do care about their children! Some of the things SUE THONN has done as a mother.... appalling!!

Well Steel Mag-pie Sue Thonn your judge # above is closing in on 666.... again!

Love,
The Mother....
Hazel to you Susie Q!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mother's Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Missing OC Couple Found On Indian Reservation, ... (May '15) Nov 23 Christie Taylor 3
News Dispute over music leads to shooting (May '08) Aug '17 JaddaaB 3
News Bridgeport Matriarch, 103, 'Iconic' Volunteer H... (May '17) May '17 America Gentleman... 2
Save 50% from Pavtube Video Converter Ultimate ... (May '17) May '17 SrinyAbdullah 1
News A Mother's Day Appeal: How the Ottawa Police an... (May '17) May '17 Americas 1
Giving moms flowers for Mother's Day 2017 (May '17) May '17 Vik D 1
Mother's Day Gift: Inspirational Ebook! (May '17) May '17 JessicaK 1
More from around the web