At least 500 drivers ticketed for not...

At least 500 drivers ticketed for not wearing seat belts in state police campaign

There are 2 comments on the Detroit Free Press story from May 28, 2012, titled At least 500 drivers ticketed for not wearing seat belts in state police campaign. In it, Detroit Free Press reports that:

If you plan to let your patriotic colors fly today in honor of Memorial Day, do right by Old Glory... Michigan State Police troopers have issued tickets to about 500 drivers in Wayne, Oakland and Macomb counties this week during the Michigan State Police campaign 'Click It or Ticket.' And that's only the drivers they pulled over during four, ... (more)

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Detroit Free Press.

Feldspar

Rincon, GA

#1 May 28, 2012
Are motorcycle drivers laughing ?
sophia

Livonia, MI

#2 May 28, 2012
I just wonder how many of those tickets were a fiction of the officer's imagination. Now they are accusing drivers of holding the end of the belt in place and not latching it. Supposedly they can tell this when one drives by at 45MPH.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memorial Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News The Latest: McCain defeats challengers in Repub... Aug '16 In Got We Trust 1
News Dog Days Flea Market This Weekend (Sep '11) Aug '16 Bobby 3
News McCain sticks by Trump despite myriad reasons n... Aug '16 slick willie expl... 60
News Miami Beach's New Air Show Is Actually Racist P... Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Woman Claims She Was Tossed From Mexican Restau... Jul '16 bernhard rosenberg 2
News Best and worst toppings for a hotdog? Peace, Lo... Jul '16 Hopeful 3
News Washington flummoxed over federal Confederate f... Jul '16 Go Blue Forever 1
More from around the web