Memorial Day weekend: KLAQ Balloonfest celebrates 25 years

Full story: El Paso Times 41
Brad Dubow says a behind-the-scenes military effort has allowed the KLAQ Balloonfest to go on for 25 years. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
blablabla

El Paso, TX

#2 May 28, 2010
let the ghetoness begin...
gidlsld

El Paso, TX

#3 May 28, 2010
It should be called the KKKlaq balloonfest. Rush Adams and Sarah Provenico are anti-Mexican.
Paco

El Paso, TX

#4 May 28, 2010
gidlsld wrote:
It should be called the KKKlaq balloonfest. Rush Adams and Sarah Provenico are anti-Mexican.
What does Memorial Day have to do with people who support immigration law enforcement?
Michael Parks

United States

#5 May 28, 2010
gidlsld wrote:
It should be called the KKKlaq balloonfest. Rush Adams and Sarah Provenico are anti-Mexican.
And I wonder why they dont like them. I dont see how anybody does after living in the stinky crotch hole known only as El Paso. This place breeds the laziest Mexicans in the U.S.
Petro

El Paso, TX

#6 May 28, 2010
This Holiday sucks! what is it about anyways nobody even knows why we have it , its a piece of shi/t.
blablabla

El Paso, TX

#7 May 28, 2010
Petro wrote:
This Holiday sucks! what is it about anyways nobody even knows why we have it , its a piece of shi/t.
You are the one who sucks! This holiday is to honor those who fight for our freedom so that you can continue making your stupid remarks as you are free to do so, thanks to the men and women fighting for your freedom- you ignorant person! go back to your country as you obviously don't belong here
boston

El Paso, TX

#8 May 28, 2010
Petro wrote:
This Holiday sucks! what is it about anyways nobody even knows why we have it , its a piece of shi/t.
Petro it is balloon fest not baboon fest go back to sleep the welfare check will be here on the 3rd.
Michael Parks

United States

#9 May 28, 2010
Honestly they arent fighting for our freedom right now, they are just camping for world control. Also its not my fault that they had no other career path to choose so they went army.
blablabla wrote:
<quoted text>
You are the one who sucks! This holiday is to honor those who fight for our freedom so that you can continue making your stupid remarks as you are free to do so, thanks to the men and women fighting for your freedom- you ignorant person! go back to your country as you obviously don't belong here
Mike and the Wake-up crew

El Paso, TX

#10 May 28, 2010
Buzz Adams, is hack who rips off all his material from major radio markets and passes it of as own. The only thing original about his show is the fat on his gilry thighs. Closet Homo
Michael Parks

United States

#11 May 28, 2010
Mike and the Wake-up crew wrote:
Buzz Adams, is hack who rips off all his material from major radio markets and passes it of as own. The only thing original about his show is the fat on his gilry thighs. Closet Homo
Wow sounds like Carlos Mencia (Ned Arnel Mencía) who rips off all other comedians but for some reason people still watch him.
out raged F

Laguna Beach, CA

#12 May 28, 2010
gidlsld wrote:
It should be called the KKKlaq balloonfest. Rush Adams and Sarah Provenico are anti-Mexican.
Dude come on lets try and forget whatever bu** sh** there is about mexicans. Who gives a hoot about them. Let them go back to thier country.

This day is all about the people who have sacrificed so much in order for us to be able to speak our minds and be able be proud of being American.

lets just enjoy this special day in rememberance of these special individuals.

Peace!!!!
Ralph West EL Paso

El Paso, TX

#15 May 28, 2010
Buzz Adams, and the rest of the rednecks who work with him are a bunch of anti- Mexican bigots, but the public goes along with their sorry ass..what can we expect from an Okie?
Ralph West EL Paso

El Paso, TX

#16 May 28, 2010
out raged F wrote:
<quoted text>
Dude come on lets try and forget whatever bu** sh** there is about mexicans. Who gives a hoot about them. Let them go back to thier country.
This day is all about the people who have sacrificed so much in order for us to be able to speak our minds and be able be proud of being American.
lets just enjoy this special day in rememberance of these special individuals.
Peace!!!!
hey dumb ass we care because so many Mexicans and South Americans died defending this country, wake up...
Ralph West EL Paso

El Paso, TX

#17 May 28, 2010
Michael Parks wrote:
<quoted text>
And I wonder why they dont like them. I dont see how anybody does after living in the stinky crotch hole known only as El Paso. This place breeds the laziest Mexicans in the U.S.
Sounds like when of those hillbillies talking, f...off
Ralph West EL Paso

El Paso, TX

#18 May 28, 2010
gidlsld wrote:
It should be called the KKKlaq balloonfest. Rush Adams and Sarah Provenico are anti-Mexican.
why are they still on the air, they stopped playing real rock years ago and the morning show fool has to pay idiots to laugh at his stupid jokes...
Michael Parks

United States

#19 May 29, 2010
Ralph West EL Paso wrote:
<quoted text>
Sounds like when of those hillbillies talking, f...off
At least I can form a sentence. I see you have had some of that fine El Paso education. lol
blablabla

El Paso, TX

#20 May 29, 2010
Michael Parks wrote:
Honestly they arent fighting for our freedom right now, they are just camping for world control. Also its not my fault that they had no other career path to choose so they went army.
<quoted text>
i would like to see you live in a country that has no military, see how you would survive during an invasion or crisis. you are pathetic, you probably have no career and that's why you try putting our soldiers down cause that makes you feel better. Got some advice for you: Get a life!
Joe

El Paso, TX

#21 May 29, 2010
Michael Parks wrote:
<quoted text>
At least I can form a sentence. I see you have had some of that fine El Paso education. lol
Based on your posts- you definitely are an idiot and have a boring life. Please do the people of El Paso a favor and move away. It is obvious your are a piece of s$%t and have never served your country in any way.
Michael Parks

United States

#22 May 29, 2010
Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on your posts- you definitely are an idiot and have a boring life. Please do the people of El Paso a favor and move away. It is obvious your are a piece of s$%t and have never served your country in any way.
Actually I tried to enlist when I was an idiot, but they turned me down cause I couldnt pass test due to Double-jointed issues. This was pre 9/11. Im not trying to criticize the army but it is their own fault they are where they are. I didnt pull a gun and force them into it. So I dont like hearing about poor them...and when I do leave this god forsaken town, I will be doing nothing but leaving this sh*tty town behind me to all you people that screwe3d it up in the first place. No wonder Mexico cant manage themselves. El Paso used to be a good place till the population took a spin into a devious "ghetto" lifestyle. Have fun wading in sh*t....
Joe

El Paso, TX

#23 May 29, 2010
Michael Parks wrote:
<quoted text>
Actually I tried to enlist when I was an idiot, but they turned me down cause I couldnt pass test due to Double-jointed issues. This was pre 9/11. Im not trying to criticize the army but it is their own fault they are where they are. I didnt pull a gun and force them into it. So I dont like hearing about poor them...and when I do leave this god forsaken town, I will be doing nothing but leaving this sh*tty town behind me to all you people that screwe3d it up in the first place. No wonder Mexico cant manage themselves. El Paso used to be a good place till the population took a spin into a devious "ghetto" lifestyle. Have fun wading in ****....
Michael- I am not originally from here. However having served in the military over 24 years I learned alot. One of the best lessons I learned was to always try and make a positive difference in any community you may live in. Believe me - I lived in alot of crappy cities but I didn't let that change me as a person. While I do not know what the people of El Paso did to you that causes hate in you, don't blame the whole city as you are part of that. Please make a positive difference while you still live here.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memorial Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Arkansas defeats measure to separate Martin Lut... Jan 30 Zombie Corpse Rental 1
2015: Do or Die for New Taconic High School Jan '15 the city I hate 1
UPDATED: Commemorating Louis Riel Day Nov '14 Just a guy 1
Pelican Bay woman cut husband's throat, buried ... (Jul '13) Sep '14 Update 32
Rare summer relief for gasoline prices (Aug '14) Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Disfigured soldiers are war's dark face (May '08) Jul '14 tiridates 52
New regional airport opens in St. Francis County (Jun '14) Jul '14 Steve 27
More from around the web