A gray cast shrouds Morgan's colorful ribbons, medals

Full story: Pensacola News Journal

Wearing his military medals and ribbons, Escambia Sheriff David Morgan, center, listens as the proclamation is read aloud the day he is sworn into office in 2008.
Comments
1 - 3 of 3 Comments Last updated Jul 23, 2012
Angry taxpayer

Pensacola, FL

#1 Jun 19, 2012
He needs to go. Get someone in there who actually cares about cleaning up the county and doing something about criminals.
WTH

Pensacola, FL

#2 Jul 23, 2012
Sherrif morgan....WHy are there Women Correction officers learing in the showers at the mens jail? And why havent you gotten the guy with the broke hand medical attention? Why does it take a week after you fill out the paper for help to get help. And why cant they get MILK? in jaik. Why do you let women grab mens crouches to be nice im using that word,,and say crouch check? WTH ? Something seroius wrong with this problem,,If a Male correction officer grabbed a women in jail ther be hell all over the place...so im betting alot of guys gonna file complaints i knowa few and i bet it makes the paper..NO MEANS NO GOES BOTH WAYS> STOP THE SEXUAL HARRASMENT IN THE JAILS>>>>>>W ritting the pensacola news journal about this incidents...alot of them...and i dont think its funny ,Get control of your correction officers...were all going file complaints about them .Dear Judge Shacklford
WTH

Pensacola, FL

#3 Jul 23, 2012
Women dont belong in the mens jails and men dont belong in womens jails or there is going to be alot of Sexual misconduct complaints made public by Pensacola News Journal..anyone with this problem please feel free to writ e here cause its going VIRAL...when i get done..Go Vote...lol VOTE NO to morgan if he dont comment on this problem..and why isnt there milk in jail...ww1 around here ....

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memorial Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Rare summer relief for gasoline prices Aug '14 Go Blue Forever 1
Disfigured soldiers are war's dark face (May '08) Jul '14 tiridates 52
New regional airport opens in St. Francis County Jul '14 Steve 27
Commentary: Don't compare the Hudson Project to... Jul '14 angmast62 1
After roller coaster of uncertainty, Sylvan Bea... Jul '14 SB officials 11
Despite Bikefest slayings, violent crime in Myr... Jul '14 Rod 1
Police ramp up safety measures for Bikefest and... Jun '14 f u up 15
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••