For local vet, singing is the best re...

For local vet, singing is the best remedy

There are 1 comment on the Santa Cruz Sentinel story from May 29, 2012, titled For local vet, singing is the best remedy. In it, Santa Cruz Sentinel reports that:

World War II veteran Maurice Ricketts has more fun than should be allowed for anyone who's been around as long as he has, leading moveable sing-alongs around Santa Cruz with a band of a dozen or so regulars.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Santa Cruz Sentinel.

DBS

San Francisco, CA

#1 May 30, 2012
like I said, peeps, singing is the BEST therapy. Please join me at Fellowship tonight for a group sing-along, and also I still have that recording session booked for this Friday. Join me! Lets all be rock stars for a day (or two)!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memorial Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Riverfest to Return Memorial Day Weekend Feb 13 ColdCutCombo 1
News Veterans Day to put music of WWI in context Oct '17 IescapedNY 1
News Boy Scouts to let girls in some programs Oct '17 Laredo 1
News Virginia High School Senior Presumed Dead (May '12) Aug '17 Martin garey 4
News Cold Case Files: Driven detectives work to lay ... (Mar '09) Aug '17 Concerned Citizen 13
News Stevenson pushes for fireworks ordinance - (Jul '17) Jul '17 WienerDog64 3
News Crime 43 mins ago 3:44 p.m.Closing arguments un... (Jun '17) Jun '17 Vandam 2
More from around the web