'Christian' publisher fires 25 worker...

'Christian' publisher fires 25 workers after one gripes about outsourcing

There are 2 comments on the The Daily Caller story from Jun 11, 2012, titled 'Christian' publisher fires 25 workers after one gripes about outsourcing. In it, The Daily Caller reports that:

Implying that he exercised the mercy of God long enough, Christian CEO Ryan Tate of Tate Publishing announced it was time to punish the "morons" and "idiots" who breached the company's employee confidentiality contract and said to them, "I'm gonna getchya," during a meeting that was secretly recorded.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Daily Caller.

outsourcing

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#1 Jun 14, 2012
outsourcing is open for all age people.
outsourcing

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#2 Jun 14, 2012
outsourcing is open for all people.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Memorial Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Woman dies 7 months after Memorial Day Weekend ... Jan '17 Nellie 1
News Man pleads guilty to 2005 triple homicide (Jun '08) Dec '16 erectus 14
News The Latest: McCain defeats challengers in Repub... Aug '16 In Got We Trust 1
News Dog Days Flea Market This Weekend (Sep '11) Aug '16 Bobby 3
News McCain sticks by Trump despite myriad reasons n... (Aug '16) Aug '16 slick willie expl... 60
News Miami Beach's New Air Show Is Actually Racist P... (Jul '16) Jul '16 Oh No You Di-nt 1
News Woman Claims She Was Tossed From Mexican Restau... (Jul '16) Jul '16 bernhard rosenberg 2
More from around the web