White supremacists march on Martin Lu...

White supremacists march on Martin Luther King day

There are 50 comments on the Australia Network story from Jan 21, 2008, titled White supremacists march on Martin Luther King day. In it, Australia Network reports that:

About 25 white supremacists marched through a Louisiana town on Monday in a white power rally on the United States national holiday honouring slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Australia Network.

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

“Afirkan Aborigine”

Since: Jan 08

Nijeriya, Afirka

#57 Jan 28, 2008
Dr. Ed Fields, editor of The Truth at Last newspaper points out the ancient struggle to retain the purity of the white race. He says,"The ancient Egyptians saw the threat of the high Negro birth rate. Low-class and morally corrupt white Egyptians would mate with the black female slaves and produce mulattoes of low intelligence. In order to put a stop to the pollution of the Egyptian race, the pharaoh built a string of fortresses in Nubia at the second cataract with soldiers under orders to keep Negroes out of Upper Egypt. Sesostris the III (1878-1840 B.C.) had the following wording engraved on the fort, which remains at Semneh to this day:

It reads:'Southern boundary under the majesty of the King of Upper and Lower Egypt, Sesostris III, in order to prevent any Negro to pass it, by water or by land with a ship, or any herds of the Negroes, except a Negro who shall come to do trading in Iken or with a commission. Every good thing shall be done with them but without allowing a ship of the Negroes to pass forever.

“Afirkan Aborigine”

Nijeriya, Afirka

#58 Jan 28, 2008
white people really think they are the first Egyptians ... hahahahahahah

lived in Egypt for 10yrs and i tell you... all the black faces on the temple is crazy.... you may come cross 2 pales.. they was doing trading with the kemet and nubas.....
Et two Faye

Abbeville, SC

#59 Jan 28, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated is fine...if they also work for a living...take care of their responsibilities... excellent... welcome to civilization.
Once again, for the record, it is the uneducated and lazy that I can't stand...and that goes for Whites as well...and brown and yellow and every other race. The criminals and all that entails...welfare abusers...drug abuser/dealers...all forms of lowlifes.
De Rebrend Docduh Mart In Luffah Kang, Junyuh got de freedoms fo us all. He march, we march, whut de differnce? He showed us how to get what we want.
Et two Faye

Abbeville, SC

#60 Jan 28, 2008
JIMMY THE GREEK wrote:
<quoted text>
DID ALL THOSE COONS MISS A DAY DURING THE MILLION MAN MARCH? THATS RIGHT THEY DIDNT WORK TO BEGIN WITH, NO LOSS THERE. I HEARD THEY WERE SO STUPID THEY COULDNT GET THE COUNT RIGHT.IT WASNT A MILLION MEN. BESIDES THE GUYS IN THE KLAN RALLY FIGURED BY MARCHING THEY WOULD HOLD THE COONS WELFARE CHECKS ANOTHER DAY AT THE POST OFFICE BY TAKING THE DAY OFF.THERES HOPE THOUGH, THERE MIGHT BE A PRISE IN YOUR COCO PUFFS DIG DEEPER.. COON
The people who work for me can take MLK day off-without pay. We all get Confederate Memorial Day off with pay. Stand up for your race. Honor the struggles of your ancestors. Blacks are not the only ones with a right to be proud of their heritage.
ccole

Red Bluff, CA

#61 Jan 28, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
<quoted text>
Educated is fine...if they also work for a living...take care of their responsibilities... excellent... welcome to civilization.
Once again, for the record, it is the uneducated and lazy that I can't stand...and that goes for Whites as well...and brown and yellow and every other race. The criminals and all that entails...welfare abusers...drug abuser/dealers...all forms of lowlifes.
You that tough honkie my school is the art institute on dunlap ave of the I-17 frwy. I got you boy in your white ass bitch. Just keep hiding behind that computer. Don't get caught.
Et two Faye

Abbeville, SC

#64 Jan 28, 2008
ART SCHOOL???!!?!?!?

Philadelphia, PA

#65 Jan 28, 2008
mike wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not advocating racism by no means. I am only stating that the riot would be a result of "who" is protesting. Do you believe this faction of the black panthers to be a civil rights org.? I don't agree with either side who protested that day, but would not support a riot against either. Stating a fact as a fact does not make it OK. There were two racist groups protesting that day, and the ONLY reason they were there is because of the recent occurances in that town. I will ask you the question, if the same faction of panthers protested in your town, would there be a riot? Why or why not?
Depends. It looks like their protest in Jena was a counter protest. What would be the circumstances for them to protest alone? And I don't think the black panthers EVER protest to say that white people are inferior. Their protests generally have a purpose aside from white people existing. White supremacists protest because black people exist. Still, saying that there would be a riot is neither here nor there. It's the same as saying soldiers die in war. My saying it doesn't mean anything at all. It doesn't mean i'm killing soldiers, it just means that given the circumstances its logical.
mike

United States

#66 Jan 28, 2008
Troubled Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
Depends. It looks like their protest in Jena was a counter protest. What would be the circumstances for them to protest alone? And I don't think the black panthers EVER protest to say that white people are inferior. Their protests generally have a purpose aside from white people existing. White supremacists protest because black people exist. Still, saying that there would be a riot is neither here nor there. It's the same as saying soldiers die in war. My saying it doesn't mean anything at all. It doesn't mean i'm killing soldiers, it just means that given the circumstances its logical.
OK. The panthers were there to protest Mr. Bell being in jail because he is black and not because of his actions, that he was unjustly punished. The seperatists were there to protest the panthers taking advantage of MLK Day to protest something that has already been on the national news. As far as them protesting alone, I think, or would like to think, that they were alone. I will agree that they will speak about black people being inferior(which is racist), but I feel like you are wrong about the panthers NEVER doing the same. And where do you get anyone was there protesting the existance of black people? And I understand what you say might be logical, but it would also be logical to say that 60 years ago white people in Mississippi would hang a black man if they were told he raped a white woman. That is logical, but it would be an action brought about by racism, right?
ccole

United States

#67 Feb 4, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
So much anger in you, ccole, you sound as tough as Kunte Kinte did...but he was broken...as I'm sure you'd easily be. You talk tough on here, but I'm sure at school it's all "yes, sir...no sir....yes, ma'am...no, ma'am" to your White teachers.
Hope school pans out for you...but worry not...the world could always use another talented shoe shine BOY.
Stop all the talking white trash and put or shut up. You see what you don't know is I have people out your way in Newark,N.J. and Baltimore, Md. Anytime you feel froggy it aint hard to find me.
Original Egyptian

UK

#68 Mar 6, 2008
Snefru was the founder of the Fourth dynasty of Egypt reigning from around 2613 BC _BC to 2589_BC>. He was one of the greatest Pharaohs of all time Sneferu's purported 7,000 negro prisoners in the Fourth Dynasty is nearly equal to the total estimated population of Lower Nubia at that time. It is also true that slave labour was never a significant feature of the Egyptian economy. On the other hand possession of a large number of Nubian domestic slaves may have been an important status symbol for the Egyptian nobility

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Shame on Quakertown school district for cancell... Feb '18 Uncle Richard 4
News New Alcombright to be Honored at MLK Day of Ser... Jan '18 cil 3
News Ex-NAACP leader Dolezal, who allegedly passed f... (Oct '16) Feb '17 transgroid hustle 5
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Brad 4
News Richmonders plan roundtable discussion to take ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 docjameson 1
News Known gang member admits to deadly MLK Day shoo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 haha 5
News Use Martin Luther King Day to support same-sex ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 blacksarefilthy 6