White supremacists march on Martin Luther King day

About 25 white supremacists marched through a Louisiana town on Monday in a white power rally on the United States national holiday honouring slain civil rights leader Martin Luther King. Full Story
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Since: Jan 08

United States

#2 Jan 23, 2008
Why is this only in the Australian news?!?!
dirtywhiteboy

Lapeer, MI

#3 Jan 23, 2008
Troubled Waters wrote:
it's not. if you look back through the threads deeper you will find several threads about it and the ones that cited a source were U.S. media agencies.

Since: Oct 07

Boston, MA

#4 Jan 23, 2008
My question is did these brainless bigots get MLK Day off or did they have to use a personal/vacation day to march? If they're so against Martin Luther King day they should've went to work.

United States

#5 Jan 23, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
My question is did these brainless bigots get MLK Day off or did they have to use a personal/vacation day to march? If they're so against Martin Luther King day they should've went to work.
Exactly! One of those guys is from my town. If they tried that here there would be a riot. But Jena is ridiculously racist, even for the south. Which is what started the Jena 6 thing to start with.

Boston, MA

#6 Jan 23, 2008
Troubled Waters wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! One of those guys is from my town. If they tried that here there would be a riot. But Jena is ridiculously racist, even for the south. Which is what started the Jena 6 thing to start with.
Yeah, these racist losers know where to go; I'd like to see them march in South LA or Detroit or even the South Side of Chicago; those white sheets would be white for very long--blood red tends to overwhelm white, if you know what I mean. I've never been to Jena but I hate that town.
slicknick1200

Lexington, KY

#7 Jan 24, 2008
Do not remark their bigotry with hatred, rather ignore it and move on. They will be racist until they die. Even though what they did was horendous, it doesn't deserve the light of day. God bless Rev. Martin Luther King Jr. and his family. And God bless the human race.
hummm

AOL

#8 Jan 24, 2008
spikewebbe wrote:
i think they were marching for robert e lee's birthday which just happens to be the mlk holiday. conspircy? maybe maybe not who knows

Since: Aug 07

United States

#9 Jan 24, 2008
Troubled Waters wrote:
It wasn't I saw it on my local nes here in Buffalo NY.

Question is why was this news? 25 people? These are just some bitter, passed over for job because of affirmative action, redneck, sheltered southerners who wnat a day of their own.

Ignore them, idiots like this are harmless. It's the racist big wigs and politicians that you have to watch out for.

Since: Feb 07

Location hidden

#10 Jan 24, 2008
Are you serious? This really happened? Why?

Since: Jul 07

Jamaica Queens, New York

#11 Jan 24, 2008
Thats very sad, for them to chose Dr. King's birthday to do that. I could understand if he preached black supremecy but he didn't so I don't know why they would have a problem with him of all people. They must have done it just to irritate people.

Tuscaloosa, AL

#14 Jan 25, 2008
OhNoNO wrote:
<quoted text>
It wasn't I saw it on my local nes here in Buffalo NY.
Question is why was this news? 25 people? These are just some bitter, passed over for job because of affirmative action, redneck, sheltered southerners who wnat a day of their own.
Ignore them, idiots like this are harmless. It's the racist big wigs and politicians that you have to watch out for.
Oh, well it wasn't really big news here. Strange, because I live so close. hmm.

Tuscaloosa, AL

#15 Jan 25, 2008
The Truth wrote:
THAT THE REAL FACE OF WHITE AMERICA
Na, fortunately all white people aren't dumb rednecks.

“"Ridding the world of dummies"”

"The District"

#19 Jan 25, 2008
too deep for a Friday....Have a great weekend, people!!!

Tuscaloosa, AL

#22 Jan 25, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
Sorry, the majority of Whites, even the Libs, aren't as open-minded as you might like to believe. Trust me, the Libs will quickly reclaim their White-ness if trouble ever starts. Believe what you will, Whites dislike you because of all the crap that comes from the colored community.
And things are bound to only get worse...inner cities will continue to produce a large amount of useless thugs. The evil is spreading...and Whites are tired of it...the boiling point will be reached...I just hope I live to see it...
Don't speak for me fool.

United States

#24 Jan 25, 2008
Maybe the majority of white people with an IQ below 80. Or the majority of white people whose parents are siblings. Maybe you should venture past the trailer park to conduct your surveys of what "white people" think.

“In the Space Love Demands”

Black Love USA

#26 Jan 25, 2008
Troubled Waters wrote:
Major press doesn't care and isn't thinking about their influence spreading.
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#29 Jan 25, 2008
GOD Bless.....
PAUL SHYKORA

Calgary, Canada

#30 Jan 25, 2008
AND,A ''BIG'' warm fuzzy ''Valentine's hug to all the ''good''people/folks at Life Forum,too boot!! GOD Bless... The hillbilly farmboy has spoken....
question

Baker, LA

#31 Jan 25, 2008
Deal WIT IT wrote:
Sorry, the majority of Whites, even the Libs, aren't as open-minded as you might like to believe. Trust me, the Libs will quickly reclaim their White-ness if trouble ever starts. Believe what you will, Whites dislike you because of all the crap that comes from the colored community.
And things are bound to only get worse...inner cities will continue to produce a large amount of useless thugs. The evil is spreading...and Whites are tired of it...the boiling point will be reached...I just hope I live to see it...
What do you think of educated coloreds?
Get It Right

United States

#32 Jan 25, 2008
The people who marched during the MLKJR parade were NOT Supremacists. They were separatists. Big difference!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Martin Luther King Day in Twin Cities: What's open Jan '15 Mpls 15
Celebrating Martin Luther King's dream in Lenoir (Jan '13) Jan '15 State of Florida 11
Frozen pipes plague local homes and businesses (Feb '14) Apr '14 Kee Wess Bears 4
Palin directs "race card" insult to Obama on ML... (Jan '14) Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 6
Chicago Children's Museum plans King Day play (Jan '14) Jan '14 reality is a cru... 1
Renowned Gospel Choir To Perform At Newtown Syn... (Dec '13) Dec '13 Sol 1
Erin seeks new police officer (Dec '11) Nov '13 AlsoErin 13
More from around the web