Events planned to mark Martin Luther ...

Events planned to mark Martin Luther King Day

There are 96 comments on the The Morning Call story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Events planned to mark Martin Luther King Day. In it, The Morning Call reports that:

The following events in The Morning Call region are being held to commemorate Martin Luther King , Jr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Morning Call.

First Prev
of 5
Next Last
Martin Luther King

Allentown, PA

#87 Jan 19, 2009
Bottomline is Martin Luther King jr Was a great man he stood for a better america and did not use any violence or use any Racist remarks. His dream will be complete after soon after minorities specially Blacks and Latinos stop being discriminated.
PLEEEZE

Annandale, NJ

#88 Jan 19, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> What the f are you talking about... The simple fact is the white crazy kids who do this are far more rare than your culture that continues to keep the violent crime raging everyday... minute by minute and hour by hour and day by day. Go ahead and check the facts bub... if you can prove thousands of white kids shoot up schools -vs- thousands of blacks that commit crimes i'll believe you.. ok.
DO YOU CURSE YOUR MOMMA BOY? YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE TWO HATEMONGERS. YOU NEED TO RELAX AND HAVE A COLD ONE. I REALIZE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST OTHERS. IF MY POST WAS MEANT FOR YOU THAN I WOULD EXPECT FOR YOU TO ANSWER BOY! KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH OUT OF THE GUTTER AND BE A MAN. BRING YOUR RACIST REMARKS TO AN OPEN FORUM AND SHOW ME HOW TOUGH YOU REALLY ARE. SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO, "YOU OBAMA HATER" AND YOU AGREE THAT CRAZY WHITE KIDS EXSIST! BY THE WAY F-YOU!
worker

Allentown, PA

#89 Jan 19, 2009
as I said before American Born, you are awesome and well said in everything you say.... I agree, agree, agree....
PLEEEZE

Annandale, NJ

#90 Jan 19, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> Thanks... i try to express my opinions... unfortunately some people think this is wrong... its my right... just like they may express theirs... i have no place in my life for liberal politically correct crap... only the truth.
YOU ACTUALLY THINK YOUR THE ONLY ONE THAT HAS AN OPINION. I KNOW YOUR TYPE..ADJUST YOUR SHEET I CAN'T SEE YOUR EYES!
American Born

Easton, PA

#91 Jan 19, 2009
Martin Luther King wrote:
I do live in America I don't know why it says that I am in Canada. I live in Allentown, PA and Im tired of racists in this city. wow you really care about spelling what a loser what are you like 30 or 40 and still using "Lol" ha! Lol ! Shure I'll prove to you that white ppl are worse than blacks or hispanics Umm lets see ok KKK, Neo-Natzis, Natzis ect.... got it!
But you can't prove anything... those fringe groups are not committing crimes. They don't rob and steal and kill eachother like you people do :-) They also don't destroy cities and areas like your people do. They are organized whether i believe in their ideas or not. Doesn't matter. You people have managed to grow faster then rabbits on steroids and destroy everything around you. This country is not a swamp filled with dog crap ok... if you want to step in your own shiiiitttt then do so.... but do it on your own turf... please leave!!
American Born

Easton, PA

#92 Jan 19, 2009
Bottomline is Martin Luther King jr Was a great man he stood for a better america and did not use any violence or use any Racist remarks. His dream will be complete after soon after minorities specially Blacks and Latinos stop being discriminated.
Learn how to spell and articulate your speech ok. And please tell his wife he was sorry for sleeping with hookers :-)
PLEEEZE

Annandale, NJ

#94 Jan 19, 2009
worker wrote:
as I said before American Born, you are awesome and well said in everything you say.... I agree, agree, agree....
KISS THE PIPERS [email protected]@! THE OLD BIGOT!
The Truth

United States

#96 Jan 19, 2009
Have you people not noticed that minorities are not treated equal. White people can do what ever they want but minorities are followed by stereotypes like us blacks cant drive a Hot car because cops pull us over and say its stolen, Latinos can't go to a store and feel right because security follows them everywere, Muslims cant go to the airport cuz they are accused of being terrorists, Asians cant be seen driving cuz they are accused of wreakless driving now tell me is everyone treated equaly.
You can't treat races or nationalities equal until they act equal.
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#97 Jan 19, 2009
Oh my God, you don't think blacks discriminate the latinos and vice versa? You need to do some homework.
American Born

Easton, PA

#98 Jan 19, 2009
PLEEEZE wrote:
<quoted text>DO YOU CURSE YOUR MOMMA BOY? YOU NEED TO LEARN SOME MANNERS. YOU AND YOUR FRIEND ARE TWO HATEMONGERS. YOU NEED TO RELAX AND HAVE A COLD ONE. I REALIZE YOU HAVE NOTHING BETTER TO DO THAN TO DISCRIMINATE AGAINST OTHERS. IF MY POST WAS MEANT FOR YOU THAN I WOULD EXPECT FOR YOU TO ANSWER BOY! KEEP YOUR FAT MOUTH OUT OF THE GUTTER AND BE A MAN. BRING YOUR RACIST REMARKS TO AN OPEN FORUM AND SHOW ME HOW TOUGH YOU REALLY ARE. SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN TO, "YOU OBAMA HATER" AND YOU AGREE THAT CRAZY WHITE KIDS EXSIST! BY THE WAY F-YOU!
Do you know how to type something without caps.. dippy??? yes there are crazy white kids... i also said most of the ghetto and oppressed animals are worse... the crazy white kids are outnumbered by thousands of the begging races. Open forum... are you talking about the street? If i happened to bump into you on the street you most likely wouldn't know me... if you acted like a thug.. well who know's... Thank God for concealed carry!! You should calm down sonny boy... i am fine... and laughing... stress relief rocks!! LOL!!
American Born

Easton, PA

#99 Jan 19, 2009
The Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't treat races or nationalities equal until they act equal.
True!!
American Born

Easton, PA

#100 Jan 19, 2009
PLEEEZE wrote:
<quoted text>KISS THE PIPERS [email protected]@! THE OLD BIGOT!
I am 35 dippy dood... keep goin
American Born

Easton, PA

#101 Jan 19, 2009
worker wrote:
Thank you worker!! I am glad you agree. Please speak your mind... its your right.
worker

Allentown, PA

#102 Jan 19, 2009
all I can say is that I want the affirmative action removed now that Mr Obama is gonna be President. I am the minority now. And by the way he is not African American President. He is bi racial. His mother was white and father black , so that makes him a bi racial. Not African American. You all make me sick. I am tired of working and paying taxes for people that don t work... sick of it...
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#103 Jan 19, 2009
<quoted text> Ok! Just bend over and Kiss his **** already. When you both are in hell Kiss Hitlers **** too.
Are you an honor roll student?
Scarletts Plantation

Palmerton, PA

#104 Jan 19, 2009
American Born wrote:
<quoted text> Thank you worker!! I am glad you agree. Please speak your mind... its your right.
It's the eye of the tiger.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NAACP leader Dolezal, who allegedly passed f... (Oct '16) Feb '17 transgroid hustle 5
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... (Jan '17) Jan '17 Brad 4
News Richmonders plan roundtable discussion to take ... (Jan '17) Jan '17 docjameson 1
News Known gang member admits to deadly MLK Day shoo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 haha 5
News Use Martin Luther King Day to support same-sex ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 blacksarefilthy 6
News Martin Luther King Day in Connecticut's Litchfi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 LMAO 1
News None of us should buy what Hillary is selling (Apr '06) May '15 TheOriginalDoby 5
More from around the web