Freehold debuts Martin Luther King, Jr. race on Monday

Jan 15, 2009 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Hoof Beats

A field of eight, all with African-American drivers, will go to post on Monday, January 19, in the inaugural Dr.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Ralph Abernathy

Fairfield, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2009

"Freehold, NJ --- A field of eight, all with African-American drivers, will go to post on Monday, January 19, in the inaugural Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Pace at Freehold Raceway"

How is this a respectful remembrance of a man who is a champion of civil rights, social injustice and intolerance?
Mister Ed

Merrick, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 17, 2009

Yo ralphie. Are you serious?

Its a great idea. It does represent what Dr. King preeched all the time.Equality to acheive.
MLK

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

Judged:

"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Obama sure as hell wasn't judged by his character (or lack thereof), but rode in on white guilt and the concept of positive discrimination.

The dream is dead. Martin Luther King's ideals have been discarded for the cult of victimhood and entitlement.
Fee Fi Fo Fum

Fullerton, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 19, 2009

I smell a racist, bigoted, angry Republican

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 4 of4
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Search the Martin Luther King Day Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Frozen pipes plague local homes and businesses Apr 10 Kee Wess Bears 4
Palin directs "race card" insult to Obama on ML... Jan '14 Zombie Corpse Rental 6
Chicago Children's Museum plans King Day play Jan '14 reality is a crutch 1
Renowned Gospel Choir To Perform At Newtown Syn... Dec '13 Sol 1
Erin seeks new police officer (Dec '11) Nov '13 AlsoErin 13
Martin Luther King Jr. Day good time to reflect... (Feb '13) Sep '13 Johnny 22
Montgomery County Planning Officials Respond To... (Jan '08) May '13 Auto World secretary 4
•••
•••
•••
•••