Freehold debuts Martin Luther King, J...

Freehold debuts Martin Luther King, Jr. race on Monday

There are 4 comments on the Hoof Beats story from Jan 15, 2009, titled Freehold debuts Martin Luther King, Jr. race on Monday. In it, Hoof Beats reports that:

A field of eight, all with African-American drivers, will go to post on Monday, January 19, in the inaugural Dr.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hoof Beats.

Ralph Abernathy

Fairfield, NJ

#1 Jan 16, 2009
"Freehold, NJ --- A field of eight, all with African-American drivers, will go to post on Monday, January 19, in the inaugural Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. Memorial Pace at Freehold Raceway"

How is this a respectful remembrance of a man who is a champion of civil rights, social injustice and intolerance?
Mister Ed

Merrick, NY

#2 Jan 17, 2009
Yo ralphie. Are you serious?

Its a great idea. It does represent what Dr. King preeched all the time.Equality to acheive.
MLK

United States

#3 Jan 19, 2009
"I have a dream that my four little children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Obama sure as hell wasn't judged by his character (or lack thereof), but rode in on white guilt and the concept of positive discrimination.

The dream is dead. Martin Luther King's ideals have been discarded for the cult of victimhood and entitlement.
Fee Fi Fo Fum

Waipahu, HI

#4 Jan 19, 2009
I smell a racist, bigoted, angry Republican

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NAACP leader Dolezal, who allegedly passed f... Oct '16 Porsha Shantay Wa... 3
News Known gang member admits to deadly MLK Day shoo... Aug '16 haha 4
News Use Martin Luther King Day to support same-sex ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 blacksarefilthy 6
News Martin Luther King Day in Connecticut's Litchfi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 LMAO 1
News None of us should buy what Hillary is selling (Apr '06) May '15 TheOriginalDoby 5
News Martin Luther King Day in Twin Cities: What's open (Jan '15) Jan '15 Mpls 15
News Celebrating Martin Luther King's dream in Lenoir (Jan '13) Jan '15 State of Florida 11
More from around the web