Orthodox celebrate Christmas on Jan. ...

Orthodox celebrate Christmas on Jan. 7 | ohio.com

There are 2 comments on the www.ohio.com story from Jan 6, 2010, titled Orthodox celebrate Christmas on Jan. 7 | ohio.com. In it, www.ohio.com reports that:

Jan 06, 2010

By Lisa Abraham

Beacon Journal food writer

No, I haven't lost it completely, not yet anyway. But now almost a week into the new year, there are those among us celebrating Christmas today and tomorrow.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at www.ohio.com.

Since: Aug 09

Tamaqua, PA

#1 Jan 6, 2010
There is a recipe in this article for the pastry ZALABEE which is easy to make and tastes so good.
Merry Christmas!
Intolerant

Mahanoy City, PA

#2 Jan 6, 2010
What? WHAT??? Everyone knows Christmas is on Dec. 25. To celebrate any other date is blasphemy! We cannot allow this in the USA. Those people's children should be removed from them. Think of the harm they are doing. I will not vote for any of these type of people. We must do something about this!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Martin Luther King Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Ex-NAACP leader Dolezal, who allegedly passed f... (Oct '16) Feb '17 transgroid hustle 5
News 2 men questioned over MLK Day shooting of 8, th... Jan '17 Brad 4
News Richmonders plan roundtable discussion to take ... Jan '17 docjameson 1
News Known gang member admits to deadly MLK Day shoo... (Aug '16) Aug '16 haha 5
News Use Martin Luther King Day to support same-sex ... (Jan '16) Mar '16 blacksarefilthy 6
News Martin Luther King Day in Connecticut's Litchfi... (Jan '16) Jan '16 LMAO 1
News None of us should buy what Hillary is selling (Apr '06) May '15 TheOriginalDoby 5
More from around the web