Prince, Kate flip for N. Ireland duri...

Prince, Kate flip for N. Ireland during visit

There are 3 comments on the CBS News story from Mar 8, 2011, titled Prince, Kate flip for N. Ireland during visit. In it, CBS News reports that:

Couple flips pancakes for Shrove Tuesday; Royals expert talks wedding tidbits, including Kate's dress and background and their wedding music Prince William and Kate Middleton made a surprise visit to Northern Ireland, where they shook hands and flipped pancakes today.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at CBS News.

scout

Castro Valley, CA

#1 Mar 8, 2011
Ya know, I kinda wonder what kind of 'prince' would even marry. I mean, she has no idea how BORING her life is gonna be. Far worse that our modern Marxist idiot women over here, but just as mentally devastating.
Queens best

Sacramento, CA

#2 Mar 8, 2011
Awesome!

Since: Jun 09

Los Angeles, CA

#4 Mar 9, 2011
Maybe Britain should abolish the monarchy and let the Windsors/Mountbattens/Saxe-Cob urg-Gothas get jobs and work for a living. If all else fails, they can work at a pancake house in Belfast.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Mardi Gras Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Nudity illegal during Mardi Gras! Must go to Ke... (Oct '12) Apr '17 MySky 6
james russell (Jul '06) Apr '17 Janie 399
Bacchus King (Jan '16) Jan '16 Paradelover60 1
Whose signature on this 1994 Mardi Grass Poster... (Oct '15) Oct '15 bab18 1
News Ukraine got up Shrove Tuesday (May '15) May '15 DrMoro 1
News 14 fun facts about Pancake Day and why we go fl... (Mar '14) Mar '14 Ryanviola 1
"Body Paint' L. Graff poster (Jan '14) Jan '14 Susan 1
More from around the web