Thursday's Police Log: San Pedro, Wil...

Thursday's Police Log: San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City

There are 16 comments on the Daily Breeze story from Aug 11, 2010, titled Thursday's Police Log: San Pedro, Wilmington, Harbor City. In it, Daily Breeze reports that:

9:50 p.m. Aug. 4, 800 block of West Santa Cruz Street. A person got into an argument with the victim, shot the victim and fled.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Daily Breeze.

Miguel

United States

#1 Aug 12, 2010
Lovely neighborhoods. Anyone interested in Bandini and santa cruz real estate?

“cracker-barrel philosopher”

Since: Jan 08

Wilmington/Carson/San Pedro

#2 Aug 12, 2010
Miguel wrote:
Lovely neighborhoods. Anyone interested in Bandini and santa cruz real estate?
My grandfather built his own house in 1919 just a couple of doors from that intersection. Several good people who contributed to the growth of SP grew up in that neighborhood.
Well DUH

Los Angeles, CA

#3 Aug 12, 2010
Just a usual week in the hood of Perdo and Wilmington. Let just sweep up all the gang members, line them up and shoot them all. That will end the crime problem.
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#4 Aug 12, 2010
SP isn't a bad place at all but it really needs to secede from the dysfunction called LA. Just my two cents...

“I miss L.A. ... sigh ...”

Since: Feb 08

San Pedro

#5 Aug 12, 2010
Earlier today I was watching the documentary "Bloody Thursday" on one of the many public television stations here in metro Denver. I was actually growing melancholy and missing Pedro...for a minute. Then I turned on the computer to read this news from back home...

San Pedro was the first place I ever saw a man take a dump in public...in the parking lot of the WAMU at 11th and Pacific...during business hours! It is also the capitol city of dumping dirty diaper in the gutter, parking lots, anywhere the local mezkins happen to change their little anchors. It is truly The PeeHole, afterall. Sometimes I miss it...but not very much.
Morris the Cat

Dallas, TX

#6 Aug 13, 2010
Well DUH wrote:
Just a usual week in the hood of Perdo and Wilmington. Let just sweep up all the gang members, line them up and shoot them all. That will end the crime problem.
Crime would drop if the feds would drive ICE vans and buses around Pacific Avenue. They rats will scatter and go away.
SXP ANTHONY

Huntington Park, CA

#7 Jul 21, 2011
just another day in pedro when is the violence gonna stop? i grew up in the sanpedro projects all my life and the violence was worse but now its gotten even worser because of all the gangs and violence everyone just needs to get along and stop killing their own people......
SXP ANTHONY

Huntington Park, CA

#8 Jul 21, 2011
man im tired of hearing about all this violence im glad i got my life on track and am doing good and going to college now i just wish all my other homies will realize that doing bad doesnt get you no where but jail prison or death im glad i learned from my mistakes and am a changed young adult now i hope they realize it before its to late god bless my family and all the hard working people in pedro much love and respect.........
Jackson

Redondo Beach, CA

#9 Aug 12, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
SP isn't a bad place at all but it really needs to secede from the dysfunction called LA. Just my two cents...
Vote for Kevin James for L.A. Mayor .. he's no joke
Jackson

Redondo Beach, CA

#10 Aug 12, 2011
Jazzwoman53 wrote:
Earlier today I was watching the documentary "Bloody Thursday" on one of the many public television stations here in metro Denver. I was actually growing melancholy and missing Pedro...for a minute. Then I turned on the computer to read this news from back home...
San Pedro was the first place I ever saw a man take a dump in public...in the parking lot of the WAMU at 11th and Pacific...during business hours! It is also the capitol city of dumping dirty diaper in the gutter, parking lots, anywhere the local mezkins happen to change their little anchors. It is truly The PeeHole, afterall. Sometimes I miss it...but not very much.
If the next contract is not my cup of Jo, I'm packing it up and leavig Pedro myself.
Jackson

Redondo Beach, CA

#11 Aug 12, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Crime would drop if the feds would drive ICE vans and buses around Pacific Avenue. They rats will scatter and go away.
We don't want them to scatter, we want them caught and exterminated

Maybe that Ahole Brody can fix the problem !!! Blahahaahahahha
Morris the Cat

Long Beach, CA

#12 Aug 12, 2011
Jackson wrote:
<quoted text>
We don't want them to scatter, we want them caught and exterminated
Maybe that Ahole Brody can fix the problem !!! Blahahaahahahha
Brody was one bizarre character who apparently had nothing in Texas to worry about.
Jackson

Redondo Beach, CA

#13 Aug 12, 2011
Morris the Cat wrote:
<quoted text> Brody was one bizarre character who apparently had nothing in Texas to worry about.
He kept reffering to my balls, he must like men. If he had balls he would spend a weekend in down town Pedro ...
Brody

Richardson, TX

#14 Aug 13, 2011
I kept referring to your lack therof, Jackson. It must mean that I like women. My grievance is not about your woeful inability to get anything done where you live and it's not my mission to solve your community's problem. It's your community...your mission...even though you don't actually live there.

It's about remarks you made about a deceased person that were totally inappropriate...so inappropriate you won't even put your name next to them. Now that you have apologized, I am over it.

I leave ABSOLUTELY NOTHING GUY to go on doing ASBSOLUTELY NOTHING in his life.
SP Landlord

North Hollywood, CA

#15 Aug 15, 2011
Viva 3 Strikes and more State Prisons, which
is sadly the only solution to protect society
from predators in El Barrio Mas Grande (LA),
since all liberal interventions programs over
the past fifty years have failed. The criminal
species in LA and San Pedro in particular, has
proved immune from the kind side of social inter-
vention. They will not even take advantage of
acquiring a HS dipoloma, or learning a good
trade at the free Harbor Occupational Center,
in walking distance from the projects.

I would like to report some good local news, not
one RIP Carwash this last weekend in SP. Viva El Three Strikes and more cops recently everywhere in SP
SP Landlord

North Hollywood, CA

#16 Aug 15, 2011
FYI

Little Brody has been discredited (demolishd) and exposed as a 'latent' on the Flaco related forum.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lughnasadh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dr.ZABAZA BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER BACK WITHIN 48 ... (Aug '13) Apr '17 Anonymous 2
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... (Sep '16) Sep '16 PFfff 1
News Shelby County identifies body as missing Columb... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dont blink 1
News Lynda Bianchi new principal at Williams Elementary (Jul '09) Jul '16 mike rotch 80
News Chad Micah Harcus (Aug '07) Jul '16 rayko 21
News Spudnuts donut shop returns to city on Aug. 1 (May '16) Jun '16 Jenni 2
News New Lawrence Park police chief starts job Aug. 1 (Jun '10) May '16 Four mile 94
More from around the web