Rules of the faerie realm and paganism

Rules of the faerie realm and paganism

There are 2 comments on the Examiner.com story from Jan 11, 2012, titled Rules of the faerie realm and paganism. In it, Examiner.com reports that:

Trisha Wooldridge, fantasy writer and faerie folklorist and resident of Auburn MA, told the Boston Pagan Examiner the correct and safe way to behave when meeting a potentially unfriendly faerie or when entering the faerie realm.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Examiner.com.

lgok64

Griffin, GA

#1 Jan 14, 2012
Sorry to blow a hole in this woman's theory, but seriously? Don't tell a faerie your name? REALLY? Almost anyone can learn practically anything about anyone these days via the internet-if you know how to use it-but the faeries who live in the spirit realm do not know our names? Do they not know how to use the internet or are they just stupid? Or does this woman think we still live in the dark ages of old wives tales? I believe in things of the spirit world, but REALLY? Are you kidding me???
Jumper

Morgantown, KY

#2 Jan 20, 2012
Yea.

They are rather sneeky little fusses.

I went in this Men's room at the bus station,and they wanted to know my name and number and everything!

By the time I returned with the security officers they were gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lughnasadh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News PEVS hires Amstutz as new superintendent Jun 14 SMH 10
News General Electric Announces Jeff Immelt Will Ste... Jun 12 Fred 1
News ETMC: Decision against renewing lease with Trin... Jun 6 bernie 1
Dr.ZABAZA BROUGHT BACK MY LOVER BACK WITHIN 48 ... (Aug '13) Apr '17 Anonymous 2
News Kevin Bacon loves Baconfest invite, is sorry he... (Sep '16) Sep '16 PFfff 1
News Shelby County identifies body as missing Columb... (Sep '16) Sep '16 Dont blink 1
News Lynda Bianchi new principal at Williams Elementary (Jul '09) Jul '16 mike rotch 80
More from around the web