Rules of the faerie realm and paganism

Jan 11, 2012 | Posted by: roboblogger | Full story: Examiner.com

Trisha Wooldridge, fantasy writer and faerie folklorist and resident of Auburn MA, told the Boston Pagan Examiner the correct and safe way to behave when meeting a potentially unfriendly faerie or when entering the faerie realm.

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
lgok64

Griffin, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 14, 2012

Judged:

Sorry to blow a hole in this woman's theory, but seriously? Don't tell a faerie your name? REALLY? Almost anyone can learn practically anything about anyone these days via the internet-if you know how to use it-but the faeries who live in the spirit realm do not know our names? Do they not know how to use the internet or are they just stupid? Or does this woman think we still live in the dark ages of old wives tales? I believe in things of the spirit world, but REALLY? Are you kidding me???
Jumper

Owensboro, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 20, 2012

Judged:

Yea.

They are rather sneeky little fusses.

I went in this Men's room at the bus station,and they wanted to know my name and number and everything!

By the time I returned with the security officers they were gone.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••