4 Mexican navy personnel kidnapped by...

4 Mexican navy personnel kidnapped by drug gangs & Don't Let the Koch Bros Resegregate These Kids

There are 1 comment on the Cw56.com story from Aug 15, 2011, titled 4 Mexican navy personnel kidnapped by drug gangs & Don't Let the Koch Bros Resegregate These Kids. In it, Cw56.com reports that:

3 marines and 1 naval academy cadet have apparently been kidnapped by drug cartels in the Gulf coast state of Veracruz,

the Mexican navy said Monday, the first time in recent memory that such abductions have occurred ...

The Link below is to a film and investigation connects the dots and reveals why the Koch brothers are trying to end public education

& how their wealth winds up in the hands of Jim Crow ...

http://act.bravenewfilms.org/go/819?akid=1814.576121.lVvqob&t=1

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Cw56.com.

team

Toronto, Canada

#2 Aug 15, 2011

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lughnasadh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Medicaid fueling opioid epidemic? New theory is... Nov 17 Sue The Docs N Bi... 3
News Cyrus named to Governor's Council on Service Me... (Aug '12) Nov 1 Nurse1 12
News Andrews, Kennedy to face off in Aug. 1 election... Sep '17 Confused 11
News The Latest: GOP eyeing $1B disaster funds cut t... Sep '17 Geezer Disease 46
News Former Denton educator must turn over 'Pepe and... Aug '17 Reid 1
News Missing Lincolnton teen found Aug '17 concerned 1
News Mayor tells deported woman 'you'll always belon... Aug '17 Frank 1
More from around the web