Read Comments

Read Comments

There are 1 comment on the Hamilton County News story from Aug 1, 2011, titled Read Comments. In it, Hamilton County News reports that:

Aug. 1, 9:09pm: Leslie S. Calkins, 48, Indian Lake, was charged with operating a motor vehicle with a blood alcohol concentration of more than .08 percent and driving while intoxicated - first offense by State Police at Indian Lake.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Hamilton County News.

Daniel DeCoursey

Erie, PA

#1 Aug 19, 2011
I have been visting the indain lake /northcreek area for almost 10 years now...never gone into the Abernake antique shop at the base of the hill righ out side town heading towards NorthCreek,
We found Some great itmes in there and the ladies are so nice....as we left and got overthe hill there appeared to be a State Police road block... they appeared to b checking each vehicle as my turn came up, I was interested to see whathe matter was ...and they told me to pull over up the road abit...
I did not have my seat belt on....I wear it all lthe time but as we just left the Antique shop eleted at the treasures we found...I had forgot...... I just got my FINE in the mail $45.00 with a $85.00 "SUR CHARGE" levied.
they could have verified I have a clean record and no offenses EVER.... and gave me a warning....BUT NO
I spend thousands of my hard earned money each year in your area ........I made sure to keep my eye peeld for any of those "buckle up " reminer signs ..did no see ANY.... while in the park area at all
I guess the Governer will get his money..... from his ridiculous road block setup in the middle of the park...but I dont know I will be back......and neither will my wel lspent tourits dollars ...
ever hear that old cut you nose to spirt your face ......I guess the superviing trooper never did ....
the underling trooper apologized about his in ablity to "exercise discresion" since he had to "write whatever his supervisor saw"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Lughnasadh Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Lynda Bianchi new principal at Williams Elementary (Jul '09) Jul 15 mike rotch 80
News Chad Micah Harcus (Aug '07) Jul 5 rayko 21
News Spudnuts donut shop returns to city on Aug. 1 Jun '16 Jenni 2
News New Lawrence Park police chief starts job Aug. 1 (Jun '10) May '16 Four mile 94
News Rajesh Khanna & Dimple on Filmfare (Aug 1-15, 1... (Feb '11) Jan '16 Roshini 7
News My friendly neighbourhood witches (Jul '08) Dec '15 Kathwynn 457
News Santa Cruz County's diminished real estate valu... (Jul '10) Dec '15 WooF 20
More from around the web