Threats put cops, schools on alert

Threats put cops, schools on alert

There are 5 comments on the Easton Express-Times story from Feb 24, 2008, titled Threats put cops, schools on alert. In it, Easton Express-Times reports that:

“I'm not suggesting that parents do that, but I'm making everybody aware that ultimately it's the parents' decision”

Nonspecific threats of violence at Bethlehem Area schools on Feb. 29 have prompted district officials to plan a beefed-up security presence on its campuses that day. via Easton Express-Times

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Easton Express-Times.

omg

Allentown, PA

#1 Feb 25, 2008
i go to a school in the allentown school district and i think they should shut down the schools because not only is the basd involved nut so is the asd and if they dont take precaution there will be a second columbine...SHUT DOWN THE SCHOOLS PLEASE!!!! for the sake of the students, teachers and parents keep us informed
cinderella_bby

Northampton, PA

#2 Feb 25, 2008
I DEFINITELY AGREE WITH omg. SCHOOLS SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN. ALL OF THEM IN THE LEHIGH VALLEY SCHOOL DISTRICT ATLEAST. PLEASE!! THIS COULD BE SAVING A LIFE IF THIS IS TRULY REAL.
nunya

Providence, RI

#3 Feb 26, 2008
do you think that the kids that did that to donegan is sending a message to the BASD.Yes they should shut down the school that day.
Not

Bethlehem, PA

#4 Feb 27, 2008
Do not fold under pressure.
BASD and ASD should not deal with terrorist !

Keep schools open and deal with criminals for what they are !
lovely

Philadelphia, PA

#5 Feb 28, 2008
i want to know the exact threat that was made and what is so special about that day and do you really think they are capable of going to every school in the district to hurt the students and does it apply to the allentown school district

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leap Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma woman, 84, reminisces on her 21st Leap... (Mar '12) Mar '12 bluestreak resurgent 2
News Dick Van Dyke, 86, marries Arlene Silver (Mar '12) Mar '12 Viagara 1
News Leap day babies relish unique birthdays (Feb '12) Mar '12 Always Wary 7
News NJ parachutists leap for Leap Day (Mar '12) Mar '12 PFfff 1
News Happy Leap Day from Johannesburg South Africa (Mar '12) Mar '12 Margaret 1
News Video: birthday only on leap day? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Tourex 1
News Leap Year 2012: What is it leap day and why do ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mitt s Dead Jew B... 10
More from around the web