Contact us about Leap Year

Contact us about Leap Year

There are 1 comment on the The Commercial-News, Danville, IL story from Feb 7, 2008, titled Contact us about Leap Year. In it, The Commercial-News, Danville, IL reports that:

People born in a Leap Year are special. Your chance of being born on Leap Year Day is 1 in 1,461, according to one source.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Commercial-News, Danville, IL.

Ralph Richter

Saint Louis, MO

#1 Feb 11, 2008
I have read these sttistics about the posibility of being born on Feb. 29 but in my experiance it just doesnt' ring true. I was born on Feb 29 and have met two people who claimed the same day. I will be 60 years old and have lived all over the U.S. Surley these persentages need to be revisted.
Ralph F. Richter 2/29/48
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Leap Day Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Oklahoma woman, 84, reminisces on her 21st Leap... (Mar '12) Mar '12 bluestreak resurgent 2
News Dick Van Dyke, 86, marries Arlene Silver (Mar '12) Mar '12 Viagara 1
News Leap day babies relish unique birthdays (Feb '12) Mar '12 Always Wary 7
News NJ parachutists leap for Leap Day (Mar '12) Mar '12 PFfff 1
News Happy Leap Day from Johannesburg South Africa (Mar '12) Mar '12 Margaret 1
News Video: birthday only on leap day? (Mar '12) Mar '12 Tourex 1
News Leap Year 2012: What is it leap day and why do ... (Feb '12) Feb '12 Mitt s Dead Jew B... 10
More from around the web